Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the way Ford treated their teams a few years ago they don't really deserve any teams and if nothing else it's good to see long term Ford teams jumping ship.

Which company's got the money and pull to get DJ out of a blue oval?

I thought I heard a rumour that Chrysler were putting an entry in too? Anyone else hear that?

Krankin will be in the foetal position somewhere.

Chrysler still haven't been confirmed. There was something about the rules not suiting them enough to sign on the dotted line but they haven't yet said no from what I remember.

The end of sponsorship is correct, Vodaphone are getting rid of a bucket load of sponsorship worth about $140mill or something. Not sure who they are going to though. I would like to see their major sponsor become Hogs Breath, we can never have enough ads with Craig and Jamie dancing in racing suits :sarcastic:

Red Bull will be the new major sponsor.

Ford will only have DJR (4) and FPR (3) so seven cars left. Maybe a few other minor players.

Hopefully some more Ford money flows to DJR - I like the history.

You would reckon that the history that man created for Ford racing would be more than enough for them to keep giving him money. Despite the fact that it seemed to mean jack shit to them a few years ago when they reviewed their sponsorship deals with all Ford teams.

I thought I heard a rumour that Chrysler were putting an entry in too? Anyone else hear that?

Krankin will be in the foetal position somewhere.

Nothing wrong with Chrysler.......they own that legend called HEMI. kneel before thee. we are not worthy....

now then...
got nissan and merc on board, .....a new calender entry race at Austin, Texas rumored to be backed up with a race in Mexico City....

V8 SUPERCARS is looking at world domination and will leave that wanky:homo: F1 toys for dead :tazzy::tazzy::tazzy:

I wonder who will be the next manufacturer to join?

fiat500.jpg

Might have to beat the shit out of the guards to fit the regulation tyres on.

Back