NP300 lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice ����
You should lift the front higher though so it's an even ride ��

Can you tell us how much the Dobinson kit was?

IFS mate, they all do it, some are worse than others. Has to be that way to keep angles correct.

It was $2400 with air bags in the rear as well.

I'm hearing a lot are going 4" in the front and 3" in the rear

With these suspension kits I see the one dine by bilstein comes with castor correction bushes for the front and a new longer panhard rod for the rear. I assume these are necessary and you guys are all getting that?

With these suspension kits I see the one dine by bilstein comes with castor correction bushes for the front and a new longer panhard rod for the rear. I assume these are necessary and you guys are all getting that?

They are certainly NOT necessary. The most you will get in that kit is 40mm! ( If that is the kit from Fulcrum) None are true 50mm kits mate. OME at best you will gain 35-40mm. I guess with the dobinson MRR kits they are adjustable and you gain a true 50mm +

My wheel alignment was at factory specs after the kit was done. The diff is fine. Go higher than 2" 50mm and you will need all of that.

Okay sweet. The dobinson mrr kit doesn't look like it contains bushes so it musnt need them. How does all the pricing compare? I saw the bilstein kit from fulcrum was 1850 and that comes with a longer panhard rod and offset bushes which I assume are for the control arm? I saw the dobinson remote res kit was like 2500? And what are arb worth? Just enquiring for a mate. I like bilstein I have their shocks in my d22 and they are amazing over stock.

So i did some research and dobinson stuffed up my suspension lift and i actually have a 6mm lift not a 40mm lift. They lowered the car as it was to high not thinking about the vehicle getting a bullbar fitted the next morning. So we will see the outcome. Either way im not happy about it ah

So i did some research and dobinson stuffed up my suspension lift and i actually have a 6mm lift not a 40mm lift. They lowered the car as it was to high not thinking about the vehicle getting a bullbar fitted the next morning. So we will see the outcome. Either way im not happy about it ah

OMFG :confused2: What sort of Muppets so they have working there.

Yep ****ing muppets alright. Still waiting to hear back about how its going to be fixed

Hey all,

Just an update, I am still discussing with SuperPro / Fulcrum Suspension about a group buy for us.

The have 40mm lift, including bilstein shocks, springs (Comfort or HD) all new bushes, and panhard rod.

Will also have an option for rear airbags (to supplement the rear spring).

Hey all,

Just an update, I am still discussing with SuperPro / Fulcrum Suspension about a group buy for us.

The have 40mm lift, including bilstein shocks, springs (Comfort or HD) all new bushes, and panhard rod.

Will also have an option for rear airbags (to supplement the rear spring).

Great. Count me in if this applies to Brisbane.

You and me so far... :-/

I might be able to include kits for D40 as well, but I know they are wanting to really get their NP300 kits out there.

At the moment its a 40mm, but I am talking to them about what would be required for a 50mm lift.

Also looking at options for swaybars.

I spoke to these guys last week.. they do a 50mm kit as they sell it on ebay for about 1650.. also if you search they're Facebook site there's a pic of a black np300 with the kit.. looks pretty good.

Latest posts

Back