Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No driven on the beach guys it is treacherous all the 4wheelin is in the dunes and track behind the beach. Yeah better in summer but like you maddogrc we were bored of Lancelin, powerlines and for the last few months been going here.

hey team dwayne here, just seen the thread and thought i would say hi from the albany crew :) in perth very often. hope too see ya's around

Wilbinga

Going out to wilbinga tomorrow for a look around. Will keep an eye open for any other Navaras exploring!

Wilbinga

Had a great day out at wilbinga. You can really have some fun out there with some quite challenging hills with deep ruts. Went with some friends that havent been out there before and they loved it.

Hey guys, recently bought a D40 and lovin it. I'm based in Ridewood (NOR)

Attachments

• Photo0004.jpg
    Photo0004.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 49
  • Photo0002.jpg
    Photo0002.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 51
Another new NAV in Perth

Hi folks, have been waiting for my Nav to arrive and now it's finally here (at last). Plan is to do some weekend fishing trips on the beach with my 8yo boy. Weekdays will be commuting to/from the city from SOR (Yangebub) so if you suffer the daily freeway crawl like me then possible you may see me.
Looks like a good bunch of locals here on this site and hope to catch up someday.
Cheers

Phill

Attachments

• IMG_1476.jpg
    IMG_1476.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 45
hey guys WISH i was still a WA member but army has me running all over the country. NSW for now but darwin end of the year.

big up ya to all the guys in WA and look after the place - i'll be back for it in a couple of years.

cheers

shero

Latest posts

Back