Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. I have the Schutz Gun for the Raptor Kits so save your coin on that and use mine if you want.

Thanks Russ, :top: I'll have a look around and see who stocks the Raptor material. Thinking about it further, seeing I have the canopy on, spraying might be a pain. Can either mask off the canopy from the inside or remove it all together, or maybe brush the liner on. I'll have to see how the brushed Raptor turns out compared to sprayed.

Last edited:
I'm ok, sometime between 1st November and Christmas. Just quickly trying to finish a bit of work on the caravan (replacing the missing hatch that blew off past Palm Beach :( ), and then try to quickly paint my spare rims ready to get the new tyres. Going for a blacked out look on the Nav, :)

Last edited:
It will be one day. It was but I changed the turbo around. I can fit a cruiser airbox in now so I will have to grab another haha.

I have been looking at 100series intercoolers but I would need a body lift for that. I would need a TD27 Intake manifold for my other ideas.

Sooooooooo when's this happening? New Year has been and time for some fresh meet ups and working bee days. May have couple of uca kits to install and some other goodies like exhausts etc. Anything anyone else wanna add in?

Let organise something for around 2months away or the likes of. Give people time to adjust calenders etc

Rusty. If your the one with the space i think ots a good idea for you to add the date and we can organize ourselves from there. But im keen as.

If i can get myself organised and decide on a suspension lift. Id be keen to get on the spanners if someone has the expetise to go through it. As i would also be keen just learn..... Come to think of it if these days happen after tax time. I will have a whole truck to deck out..... could be earlier if i can get a good deal at the 4x4 show in March.

Brownie

If ya'll have it on Sunday the 17th of march, then I'll be down and I can totally drop in for a visit/jump on some spanners and help.

The show in Brisbane is gonna be big for me. Had the approval for front locker and new exhaust. Going the beau system with muffler deleting section. Will organise a mechanics day after then. May have a few people attend I think

The show in Brisbane is gonna be big for me. Had the approval for front locker and new exhaust. Going the beau system with muffler deleting section. Will organise a mechanics day after then. May have a few people attend I think

Ah Kay, yeah the 17th is the Sunday after the show I think. I'll be at the show on the Saturday to pick up a few bargains on various camping bits and pieces, plus it's always interesting for a look around. I will have the truck back from getting the ratios changed and new clutch, so it should be driving real nice. Then the Monday after the show I goes to Mike vines for some awesomeness to be added under the hood.

Hopefully I'll be able to be around for a dodgy day.

Hey guys, I would love to meet up and offer a helping hand and get to know some of you guys over some beers.. So if you get something happening just post it up and ill come down and introduce myself if it goes ahead. Cheers

Latest posts

Back