Ripley Saturday 17th Sept

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I've been booted out of the house this Saturday by the lovely wife. She is tupperwaring, so I thought it would be a good chance to get the nav dirty with the canopy on the back. I have invited my bro in his patrol but will wait on his reply sip I can make this a 100% go ahead.

All I was seeing is how many people are interested in getting out this Saturday for a day out at ripley and stopping for bbq lunch somewhere in there. Last trip was great and the bbq lunch for those that stopped was relaxing.

Let me know if you keen. The more the better.

Cheers
Rusty

Well my bro has confirmed he is coming, so he is putting a thread up on his patrol forum so there maybe be a few patrols coming. As for a time I was thinking around 8:00 meet up at bus stop cnr binnies rd and ripley rd, but will confirm a time later.

Oh alright !

Ill see if I can slip out with out the minister for finance missing me .

Don't want to break anything so close to the Muster

Oh alright !

Ill see if I can slip out with out the minister for finance missing me .

Don't want to break anything so close to the Muster

well if you break it now that means th new part will go in and itll be fresh for the muster :p.

hope to see you out there to guide us around again. i get lost easily lol

Dam it ! :rant:

I have a optam # optomit #" freaking eye doctor appointment on Saturday at 8.30
you better let me know what channel your going to use on the UHF so I can find you !or hear you anyway :shocked:

Gonzo will prob just go channel 14 again. Same as last time. still waiting to hear numbers from patrol guys. Early days yet.

Bump this again. Few people on this time of night so I'll just keep bumping it to see off I get any interest.

Atm its me showing all the patrols how its done.

Rusty

I'm out for this one gents. !st baby coming anytime now and prob best if I am not out playing in the dirt :-(

Sweet 1 so far. Come on lljacko

List of coming is:

RustyNav +1 in Patrol
Joshman

Maybes:
Lljacko
Gonzo

I have not heard of any extras from a patrol forum will find out more number tomoz nite if any of them are coming.

Goodluck Cam hope all goes well.

anyone is welcome bring your friends etc if you want.

cheers
Rusty

sorry lads - ute overheated on the way down. Its not going anywhere for a little while :(

won't make this trip - sux. Had a new sports camera to try out too

ljacko78 said:
sorry lads - ute overheated on the way down. Its not going anywhere for a little while :(

won't make this trip - sux. Had a new sports camera to try out too

This sucks mate? Any idea on the cause for the overheat?

pretty sure thermostat is gone. AC is cold for 5 min, then hot as.... then guage goes up.

Is possible the radiator is blocked - too much mud driving me thinks. Just got to nurse car home again (same as clutch last time - getting a little pissed at things breaking)

Latest posts

Back