Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the cattledog I got in the local rag the other day Super Crap are having a 25% off oils day next Saturday. My mate that managers an SCA wouldn't confirm if they will have decent stocks which may make it hard for those wanting DPF oils but he did say it's all oil that is in stock in all sizes.

According to the cattledog I got in the local rag the other day Super Crap are having a 25% off oils day next Saturday. My mate that managers an SCA wouldn't confirm if they will have decent stocks which may make it hard for those wanting DPF oils but he did say it's all oil that is in stock in all sizes.

25% is correct. i will be attending one of many stores to stock up on my Nulon Oils.

this is a very good deal especially when the oils i use is $100+ for 10L

The Nulon I use usually comes down to about $75 for 10l at 25% off and off special the 5l is about $62 so it definitely makes a difference but given that the special happens every 3 months and I don't do servicing that often I'll be happy with one bottle.

Can everyone take 2min and fill out the "MUSTER" Questionnaire, so far only 16 people have done it.
The NAVARA MUSTER could be a really good event if we all put in our 2cents to help the committee.

Here is a link to the thread

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=16963

.................................................. .................................................. ............................

yep probably the same oil i use. its good stuff and i still have 5L in my 10L bottle so i need ot grab another to add to my stock.

i have done the questonnare

thanks
Rusty

hey guys.. i have just seen that "wolf4x4" have got "9500 RUNVA winches with plasma rope" on sale for $599. i have not bought anything from them so dont know what they are like to deal with. but if your after a winch it might be worth a look...

I think there is a rep (or maybe just a relation) for wolf 4x4 ib this forum. I seem to remember another thread discussing their products a few weeks back but not sure if the OP was just asking questions or offering deals.

hey guys.. i have just seen that "wolf4x4" have got "9500 RUNVA winches with plasma rope" on sale for $599. i have not bought anything from them so dont know what they are like to deal with. but if your after a winch it might be worth a look...

I am pretty sure that is the going rate for this model winch. If you do a search for "Runva", you will see some posts by Wolf 4x4 that Krafty is referring.

I think there is a rep (or maybe just a relation) for wolf 4x4 ib this forum. I seem to remember another thread discussing their products a few weeks back but not sure if the OP was just asking questions or offering deals.

He sounds like a one man operation. I've put down a deposit for that MCC deal. Communication is okay and he seems helpful so far, however email response is a little slow for an online business. Time will tell.

Last edited:
30% off car stereos at JB Hifi

Just bought a Pioneer Appradio - double din screen with iPod control - $275 (was $289, i talked him down)

Plug your ipod in and control apps on the screen.

Doing install today, got the wrong wiring harness though, so back to autobahn tomorrow.

I'll do a write up of the install soon

cheap accesories sydney

anyone thats from sydney i can get my hands on cheap light bars good brand pretty sure the brand is quantum, can also get cheap awnings the brand kalahari and tents to suit. if anyone is interested just shoot me a message

mate you only have 2 posts to your name..I dont mean to be rude your probably a great and honest guy but thats gonna be a hard sell

Latest posts

Back