Should smokers pay for everyones hospital's ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should smokers foot the bill for Rudds magical health plan ?

• No go get !@#$%^ Rudd.

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 37 59.7%

• Total voters
Is getting your rights taken from you better or worse than getting your lefts taken from you?

Too bad the dickless libs took it all while they thought they ruled the world for 10 years.

Like what ?

The right for certain guns, I dont agree with that.

I am not into guns, but 99% of law abiding citizens did nothing wrong and they lost there weapons all because of 1 lunatic. Mainly Martin Bryant.

All political parties are the same, they always do things the tax payer doesn't agree with, the biggest difference in this day and age is that the hype is media driven. No country is immune from a government who screws over one group to help another gain. Gillard might want a carbon tax but that doesn't mean Rabbit doesn't want something equally as expensive and give he wouldn't have been able to forum a majority government at the previous election the path we are following with the Greens making the choices would hardly be much different with his party in power.

The figurehead on the front of the ship may change but the rest of the ship is still as ugly as it's ever been.

I'm sure his IQ is about the same as a pre-schooler but that's no excuse to put him in power.

Dont know about that.

He talks alot of sense to me. Like keeping Australia Australia as it should be kept.

Not turned into New China or New Afghanistan like all these bleeding hearts want.

Turn the boats back, if they sink, oh well its not our problem as we didn't invite them.

That Captain Emad or whatever his name is, should of been made an example of. Give him 20 years min sentence.

Lying scum. Oh and give his family 10 years each aswell, for being in on it.

Ahh but it's easy to talk like that when the media tell us that that's what the general public want, but there is nothing to say that he's not as two faced as the rest of them. No pollie makes a promise at election time which their yes men haven't figured out a way to squash once they get in power.

The thing is the media want us to believe everything Gillard says is a lie, and to some degree Howard before her, but they also want us to believe that some of them who want power tomorrow are telling the truth. How can you believe one is a truth teller and another is a liar when the only evidence we have is a media hell bent on the big headline rather than the actual story.

I am not saying everything the media say is true.

But do you like seeing Billion's handed out overseas and spent on "Asylum Seekers".

I would rather see homeless people in this country looked after.

The country needs more prison's, its good behaviour bonds for everything.

Criminals need some rights removed, ffs they get pay tv etc.

They !@#$%^ up, they should do hard time.

Once upon a time, the fittest and bravest survived, now you can be a useless SoB all your life and everyone else will pick up your bills.

Despite every country actually needing to give some aid to over seas I do agree charity starts at home, the problem is I don't believe any pollie who actually claims they think the same way.

Tell you what, Id hate to be a homeless guy tonight. Its freezing, damn Carbon Tax instantly dropped the temperature.

Like what ?

The right for certain guns, I dont agree with that.

I am not into guns, but 99% of law abiding citizens did nothing wrong and they lost there weapons all because of 1 lunatic. Mainly Martin Bryant.

Did you know that Martin only shot people who were voting FOR the carbon tax, because then his bullets would all be paid for by Tony Abbot? He also shot two people that drove Hyundai Excels because they blew too much smoke and one person that worked as a butcher because Martin was a vegetarian and didn't want anyone killing his pet guinea pig (which died later that day anyway when it was hit by the armoured police car chasing Martin down the street).

Let's see who spots the porky.

Latest posts

Back