Death from heatwaves to rise, "Without Emission cuts"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its all been discredited over here in blighty seems theyve just exported the false data across to you guys so your government can screw you for carbon taxes lol,be wind farms that dont work without wind (duh) or to much wind or gusty wind coz it causes spikes in output and because of thjis everyone has to pay more to subsidise the building of damn things!

Ok Look at it this way. If mankind makes a huge effort and the IPCC is wrong what we end up with, is less energy consumption, a small contraction in the global economy or GDP and perhaps some cleaner air to breath.
If there right and we don't abate the amount of carbon in the atmosphere over time it will become increasing more difficult to live. Massive contraction of the economy, Failure of crops, exstinction of many spicies of animals, rise of sea levels (that is already started) massive shifts of population, you think we have reffo problems now, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Thing is weré talking planets here not cars or houses and since there is no other really nice planets right next door and we are not capable of interstella travel, weré stuffed.

Last edited:
LOL

vestas-turbine-fail-004.jpg

vestas-turbine-fail-003.jpg

vestas-turbine-fail-001.jpg

Aww - and here I was thinking that most folks here were incapable of a measured, reasoned response.position that I can

So let us have yours !!!!

enlighten all us incapable folk, Mstr Yoda....

:laser:
May the force be with you

Last edited by a moderator:
The real idiots are the ones that don't make themselves informed on both sides of an arguement prior to forming their own opinion.

I have spent quite a few hours on this website: Climate Debate Daily

Very good info.

so this makes you the "be all, end all" of the subject???

Nakedape and yourself should start a new forum on the subject but only allow folk with similar thoughts to join.

so this makes you the "be all, end all" of the subject???

No need to be offended by the post Jim, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Where the hell did I say it was the be all and end all? I enjoy open discussion. Do you argue points not knowing both sides of the argument?

Nakedape and yourself should start a new forum on the subject but only allow folk with similar thoughts to join.

Obviously your idea of an agreeable person is someone that agrees with you.

No need to be offended by the post Jim, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

Where the hell did I say it was the be all and end all? I enjoy open discussion. Do you argue points not knowing both sides of the argument?

Obviously your idea of an agreeable person is someone that agrees with you.

you maywell say that and may well had no intention of offending,
but posts get worded, on purpose or not, that are interpreted certain ways, at the time of posting and in relation to the previous posts, not everyone comprehends posts the same way and some may need to be mindfull of this.

I verywell look at both sides of a subject and alas have my own opinion and wont confrom to the "majority" or "fashionable" on subjects and dont care either way,
and also dont have time to write 500 word essays each post (no hidden meaning there), just dont have time as much as i would like to at times to devote to threads,
and I've never forced my opinions on anyone anyway.

Quote...No need to be offended by the post Jim, it wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

^I read posts on here and for the most part relate them to this forum and its members, the way they write their posts and can read between the lines, and then there are some members hiding in the scrub throwing lines out here and there that clearly can not be mistaken in meaning.
At the end of it all though, I've learnt how to build bridges also, a skill some should endevour to master and that some here have.

:cheers!:

I'll just clarify the meaning of my post with the images of the wind generators "raping the environment".

I am all for renewable energy and finding alternate sources of energy, personally I believe nuclear energy, with generators appropriately placed, is the future. I just find the images rather ironic.

I believe we need these alternate sources of energy because fossil fuel sources are limited, not because we need to reduce our impact on the climate.

Just like I dont go/agree for Ray Evan's no 9 claim for one,

I believe nuclear is the only way forward for power gen on the massive scale needed to power the worlds needs and stop the use of fossil fuels,
tho what to do with the waste is the real issue on that front, and it may well not be an issue when you look at the damage the use of fossil fuels does to the planet.

but also think everyone should have solar panel generation on their roof's to 'ease the load' on the system.

NOoooooo solar panels are evil, didn't anyone see that thing a few days ago where the installers left the house after installing a set of panels and within 3 or 4 hours they panels had burnt. The story I read wasn't very well written because there isn't a lot to burn inside a panel but it claimed the installer was an expert, knew what they were doing and must have been a manufacturing fault.

Solar panels are evil!!!

NOoooooo solar panels are evil, didn't anyone see that thing a few days ago where the installers left the house after installing a set of panels and within 3 or 4 hours they panels had burnt. The story I read wasn't very well written because there isn't a lot to burn inside a panel but it claimed the installer was an expert, knew what they were doing and must have been a manufacturing fault.

Solar panels are evil!!!

Didn,t see that, But there is plenty of people that call themselves experts and cant even wipe their own ar@e. Had a teacher at trade school whose theory was x is a unknown factor and spurt is just a drip under pressure

I am an expert at everything, but I can wipe my own arse...mainly on the grounds no one else will.

Nah I learn from my mistakes, gravel rash on the arse is no way to live life.

A burning ring of fire should only ever be sung about not experienced.

Solar panels are evil!!!

but solar panels are also reflective which stops the aliens behind global warming gaining access to humans while asleep and playing with their minds.

but solar panels are also reflective which stops the aliens behind global warming gaining access to humans while asleep and playing with their minds.

WTF whose had hash cookies with their arvo coffee, We all know alfoil hats stop them messing with our heads :big_smile:

I always wear my alfoil hat so I am protected anyway.

Latest posts

Back