slow D40 build up..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry about the really late reply, i dont get on here much anymore. I have the full ironman comfort kit and have had it for nearly two years. Very happy with no problems at all, it can even handle a decent amount of weight. I recommend it.

The only thing recently done to the navara is a set of HID spotties and it now has a set of Mickey T ATZ 4 ribs. Its only my highway and light offroad car now.

I was going to calmini 4 inch the navara.. however for less then the cost of the calmini kit I have a suzuki sierra, twin locked, 8 point internal cage, tube front and rear bars, reduction gears and 31" bighorns. Its near unstoppable, very cheap for parts and it doesnt matter if it gets breakages because I have my daily driver.

And its fun!
1a2e3b52.jpg

Update for the navara, just ordered a chip from chip-it and a set of new alloys. Just have to decide on which brand of exhaust im going and I will order that too.

I was thinking of selling but I decided to keep this for another couple of years so i may as well do what I want to it. Pics up on Saturday of the wheels hopefully...

I had no luck finding a front locker for the navara, so I gave up. It's mainly for long distance and towing now so no need for it. If a airlocker comes available I'll get One. I know there is one for the rear but I'm happy with the LSD for now.

I went for a sterling 3", had problems with fitment because they didn't realise my 2007 was a series 3 which they didn't have a kit for. Slight difference in the dump and engine pipe and they paid for it to get modified and fitted. Highly reccomnd them, great customer service.

Latest posts

Back