Sunyee Lighting Products

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good selection... The rear work lights are amazing... When did you go in? How much did you pay for your items?

Got them of eBay. About $400, arrived today. Seem very bright. Being installed tomorrow and tested on fraser Island this weekend.

Are they the spotties with the red ring around them that they sell on ebay...?
And ARBNAV, how much would it cost for a 20-22" cree light bar or the top of a Bull bar and how much are the work lights worth...?

Hey mate, We have many types of work lights... There are 2 that i recommend and they are the 27w square for $25 or the 30w rectangle for $50. For the light bars, 20" 120w combo single row for $230 or the 2 row combo 23" 144w for $230. Thats hand picking the best stuff.

Yeah, tested the light bars seem pretty bright. Not overly impresses with the mounting of the smaller 8 inch bars. They have pretty limited swivelling motion.

Yeah, tested the light bars seem pretty bright. Not overly impresses with the mounting of the smaller 8 inch bars. They have pretty limited swivelling motion.

Those 8" rear lights can be mounted any way you like so you can turn the beam up, down, left or right... Before you mount the light, check how much you can turn the light and see if the direction of the light is where you want it before mount it.

I got the 7" 75w HID spotties not long after i bought the light bar and chucked them on the car for my trip out to Barmerra.

Just a word of warning with the spotties. IF you undo the 2 bolts ( where the light pivots ) all the way there is a chance that nuts will fall inside the light casing. The only way to get them out would be to open the casing up and re-attach them somehow, but this would void the warranty.

This happened to one of my spotties and I contacted the guys at Sunyee and the light was replaced. Realistically it's not a major issue, but it is a design flaw that you guys should be aware of if you do decide to grab these spotties.

Overall super happy with light bar and the amount of distance & angle I did get out of it. I didn't earth the the spotties properly so all I had was the light bar when I was on calder hwy out near Bendigo and it lit up everything very well.

I still felt safe and confident about being able to see roos even without the spotties on, but would recommend getting some to gain that extra distance.

ARBNAV: Would probably be a good idea to take the light conversations out of this thread. There is a lot of good info you are giving that shouldn't be buried inside a review thread like this.

Christian

ARBNAV: Would probably be a good idea to take the light conversations out of this thread. There is a lot of good info you are giving that shouldn't be buried inside a review thread like this.

Christian[/QUOTE]

Hey mate, Where can i start a review to help out all the guys on here?

Christian

Come on mate your are being way to serious, and all though you may of started the thread does not mean you need to mediate it also.

A little "light conversation" isnt a bad thing, imo it makes the site seem a little more relaxed and human, i dont come on here to read 100% technical reviews and gather data for my 4x4 text book, as im sure allot of others are the same.

If i see a bit of stuff i dont want to read i just gloss over it and keep going, no big deal.

Last edited:
Come on mate your are being way to serious, and all though you may of started the thread does not mean you need to mediate it also.

A little "light conversation" isnt a bad thing, imo it makes the site seem a little more relaxed and human, in dont come on here to read 100% technical reviews and gather data 4x4 text book, as im sure allot of others are the same.

If i see a bit of stuff i dont want to read i just gloss over it and keep going, no big deal.

so is this a thread about lights
with some light conversation?
or is it a thread with light conversation about lights
oohh fcuk
now ive gone and confused my self:dizzy:
ile leave now :driver:
time for a lie down:alcoholic:

Last edited:
Guys, Im here to help you guys pick the right lighting for the right situation...

Im thinking of getting the 33" led bar from "sunyee" but not sure about flood or spot beam, im thinking that the spot would still throw allot of light in a fairly broad area, but is it better to have the flood considering that i have the Narva 225's on already??

A little "light conversation" isnt a bad thing, imo it makes the site seem a little more relaxed and human, i dont come on here to read 100% technical reviews and gather data for my 4x4 text book, as im sure allot of others are the same.

Was more about making the info he is giving easier to find mate. I'm not being a nazi about the thread, if i knew how to change the title then i would change it to suit. If a mod wants to make this into a SUNYEE light thread then go for it.

Last edited:
was more about making the info he is giving easier to find mate. I'm not being a nazi about the thread. If i knew how to change the title then i would change it to suit

you can flag it and let one of the admin (like old tony or dave) know, and they will change it for you.

you can flag it and let one of the admin (like old tony or dave) know, and they will change it for you.

sweet. will give that a go.

ARBNAV - I would probably try sorting out a thread in the advertising section maybe as well. People will be able to upload pics and opinions directly in there and keep it nice and central.

Im thinking of getting the 33" led bar from "sunyee" but not sure about flood or spot beam, im thinking that the spot would still throw allot of light in a fairly broad area, but is it better to have the flood considering that i have the Narva 225's on already??

My concern as well Nathan, I have hella rallye 4000 spots and they throw light a long way, but I really want a lot of light out wide for cornering and trying to spot the roos hiding off to the side

My concern as well Nathan, I have hella rallye 4000 spots and they throw light a long way, but I really want a lot of light out wide for cornering and trying to spot the roos hiding off to the side

I hear everyone say that led dont have the distance of a normal spottie so im thinking the "spot" beam will still throw a desent spread of light with out the need to go with a "flood" beam.

I did find one in the same price range from another seller on Ebay that does the combo, middle third "spot", and outsides "flood" for $175 inc freight but only a one yr warranty,
Sunyee has the same light for $189 BUT it comes with a wiring loom and has 2yr warranty here is a link
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/33-180W-...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d07736912

Hey mate, The flood beam is always better if you got spot lights already on the car. At the end of the day, LED bars are for light coverage not distance... So a flood beam would be best for you. Iv always got stock if you want to come grab something or need it delivered to you.

Guys, $189 is cheap and remember that we offer 2 year replacement warranty. If you have seen a better price, PM me with your details and the offer you have seen and i will see what i can do.

Hey mate,

Have asked Old.Tony to change thread title to Sunyee Lighting Products or something similar to that. Hopefully this makes the info easier to find.

Christian

Latest posts

Back