Sunyee Lighting Products

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heading down to Lorne this weekend, so hopefully I will be able to give the 75w spotties a run. Will post in here how they go.

Funny you should mention Sunyee
Just ordered a pair of these in spot format

$(KGrHqRHJDYFFv!Edh5SBRb0IVHmkQ~~60_57.JPG

Will be interesting to see how they go

I just went out and played with one of the new lights
Compared a 50 KC Daylighter to one of these and when I lit up the LEd the KC just vanished so to speak.
Being 10watt spot beam LEDs they are damm bright and they do have decent distance.They wont throw light as far as my LightForce lights but they are damm good I reckon for at least 200meters.
I have a 120 watt flood in the bullbar and have 2 of these 100 watts spots to mount on the sports bar. Just have to make up some 50mm spacers to raise them a bit so I can angle them down over the front of the roof.
I think it will actually work out pretty well
Will hopefully get the spacers made thise week and the new lights mounted by next weekend so shall try to get up some pics.
Value for money these lights are way better than the 120watt light I bought 18 months ago
According to the specs
■LED Power: 100W
■ Operating Voltage: 9-48V DC
■Waterproof rate: IP 68
■10pcs*10w high intensity LEDS
■ Body Color: Black
■Color Temperature: 6000K
■Material:Diecast aluminum housing
■Lens material:Toughed glass
■Mounting Bracket: Alu firm bracket
■Life Span:50000H
■Dimensions:17 inch
■Beam Type:20°SPOT BEAM OR 40°FLOOD BEAM
(Please leave us a note for the beam type.)

■Theoretical Lumens Output: 9500 LM
■Operating Lumens Output: 8600 LM
■ Amp Draw(DC): 8.34A /12V , 4.16A / 24V

Have a much better output than the similar physical sized Great Whites

LED Lifespan: 50,000+ Hours*
*An LED’s functional life is rated up to a point where the LED has reached 30% lumen depreciation. After 50,000 hours, the LED would still be operational, but at a decreased lumen output of 70%.
IP Rating: IP68
Dustproof & Water Submersible: Up to 3 metres
Vibration Dampened & Shock Proof: Up to 10G
Lumens: 3187.5
Amperage: 3.125
Wattage: 37.5
Input Voltage: 9-32VDC
Weight: 1.79Kg
Length: 352.2mm
Height: 65mm
Depth: 63mm

the brackets looks the goods aussie. i've been thinking about doing the same but i wasn't sure about the roof cutting out some of the beam and causing a shadow like effect over the bonnet. let us know how it all works out!

I gave it a bit of a test this evening and there is definitely light on the roof but there is none on the bonnet and it seems like most goes straight out. I had to lift the lights higher than the roof so I could angle the beam slightly down
Still tinkering but seems like it should be ok

sounds good Aussie, post some night shots up when you get a chance please? would be great to see the end results!

Ok apart from a stray short giving me grief,( I think its where the wires go up into the sports bar unfortunately ) everything is in and working.Still going to mod the wiring so I can turn on the different sets of lights separately
But here what I got so

20130831_130848_zps11e96028.jpg

20130831_130835_zpse0312fcb.jpg

Will get some pics tonight of the lights in action

Ok the pics arent the best but you get the idea
Everything on
20130831_190550_zps62ce4954.jpg

only LEDS and the bright area in fron of the fence is the lights on top of the sports bar
20130831_190440_zps91c83972.jpg

Only LEDS and headlights and easy to see the extra light from the new bars
20130831_190313_zps9f5755ac.jpg

Last edited:
I am so afraid of the dark

20130831_190434_zpsc6a54597.jpg

hard to see but this is low beam then hi beam without driving lights then everything. You can see the lag between the LEDs lighting up then the Lightforce

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjk842_tw0&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls, How are you we all? Hope you all had a good christmas and happy new year. Be safe and stay alive over the new year break. Im still around but working on a few of my own projects so please be patient and i will get back to all the emails i get. Once again feel free to ask any questions as I'm here to assist everyone. Once again, have a happy new year.

Regards Tony

hey guys im looking at buying one of these bar lights aswell. Are there any sort of bracket systems you can get to mount it to the top bar of a bullbar?

Latest posts

Back