Sunyee Lighting Products

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had a Sunyee light bar for awhile now ( must be close to a year), a spot/spread combo, has been sunk, bashed and abused on my old rig, never missed a beat, paired with a set of HID spotties was a great combo

From what i hear, its quite common from these Sunyee bars. I was looking at theirs and their feedback is rubbish. Went with Arncor (pretty sure they do Ironman lightbars too). Been in the pissing rain etc, still as tight as a ducks arsehole.

From what i hear, its quite common from these Sunyee bars. I was looking at theirs and their feedback is rubbish. Went with Arncor (pretty sure they do Ironman lightbars too). Been in the pissing rain etc, still as tight as a ducks arsehole.

i bought one late last year, and it got moisture in it, so i contacted them and they sent me a new one, put mine in the box and sent it back No questions asked. this one lasted twice as long, untill the week of rain, and again they are happy to swap it, even 'upgrade me' to their top of the line model free of charge. I cant fault their warranty and customer service.
its a shame they arnt sealed enough.

do you have a link to your bar cobez? Im looking for another smaller one.

I bought tha single row 150w bar from brightlights in Melbourne. Put it on on Tuesday arvo and had 30 mm of rain on Thursday and its full of water. They said bring it back and we will fix it. No swapping it just fixing it. Admittedly ive had it for 2 months and not installed it.

Had anyone had moisture in their light bars?

While i had my light bar on the nav it never got water in at all, but mine was the double row 33" one so a bit different to the single row like yours, still came from Sunyee not bad for $150 delivered.

Just type in "arncor" on ye ol' Egay. Sorry man im using an iPhone and the Egay app so rooted if i know how to post a link from the app lol

Will do!
To get the link you have to hit share then email and copy paste the link from there I think, it's been a while now :s

I have 2 x 100watt ( 10x10w) bars on mine and couldnt be happier. No ingress of moisture and still as good as new

Just to throw yet another breed in the mix
How about a 109watt led driving light $550 each
http://www.kpd4x4.com/109-watt-5-inch-round-led-driving-light-scorpian-led/

P1040632__26506.1356743470.1280.1280.JPG

Well, you learn something new everyday dont you! Cheers dude ill test that out later :D

anything is a pain in the ass with iphones Once you android you dont return, But thats for another day!

I have 2 x 100watt ( 10x10w) bars on mine and couldnt be happier. No ingress of moisture and still as good as new

Just to throw yet another breed in the mix
How about a 109watt led driving light $550 each
http://www.kpd4x4.com/109-watt-5-inch-round-led-driving-light-scorpian-led/

P1040632__26506.1356743470.1280.1280.JPG

HOLY CRAP thats a thumper of a bulb!

yuppers and a damm whopper of a price tag. I mean why on earth would you pay $1100 a pair when you can get LightForce HID for less and the light output of the LED couldnt come close to the HID and at less current draw.
I always like the idea that LEDs draw less power and have a huge spread so good for urban warfare or rock crawling. But seriously I cant think of any advantage in those beasts over a lower wattage LED or HID

Latest posts

Back