VNOG - forum meet up.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well folks, all looks set for a great weekend for VNOG.

Had a real telephone chat with Woody today and everything seems under control.
Campsite is organised, firewood collection sorted, Saturday tracks ready for discussion ..... bloody ripper. (I'm sure I heard him sigh when I told him I have a D22).

I will be up Friday arvo after work.........and probably ready to talk real shit over some beers after a day of meetings in the city!

Thanks to everyone who has provided info and helped get this meet some headway. Great to see the level of involvement.

Looking forward to it.

Good on ya Ridgie,did my food shopping today.
Looking forward to the weekend.
If all goes to plan i'll arive mid arvo friday.

I'm looking forward to it too! The weather forecast looks reasonable, although i reckon there will still be plenty of mud around

For those coming on friday ... grab some DRY fire wood (a box or so) from home, just in case we have problems sourcing DRY wood up there ...

and for those coming on saturday, grab a ute full (of dry fire wood) b4 coming up ...

UNLESS IT STOPS RAINING BY FRIDAY

i'm starting to get a bit worried about this rain ... i know we need it, but not when i'm planning to go camping .... geez ....

Weather for the weekend is looking fine.Afternoon showers sunday.
Shopping tomorrow,new brake pads tomorrow and finish wiring up the dual batteries and Anderson plug for camping trailer.Change to the muddies,pack the gumbies and readt for friday.We are taking a roast lamb for sat night to put on the spit woody.

great scotty - it has stopped raining for a bit this morning ... fingers crossed.

i'm going to try to get a PORK roast for saturday night and put plenty of salt on it - should get some great crackle off it then ...

For those coming on friday ... grab some DRY fire wood (a box or so) from home.

No fire wood here,i'm in the burbs not the sticks.
Reminds me to stock up on fire lighters,the others got wet last time i went camping.

Well i only have one job to do today ... a site measure at Noble park, then its back home to pack for the weekend. Cant Wait.

Now, where did i leave my gum boots and rain coat ... ?

Well i only have one job to do today ... a site measure at Noble park, then its back home to pack for the weekend. Cant Wait.

Now, where did i leave my gum boots and rain coat ... ?

I'd be looking for gumboots around there too, I used to live behind the church at Noble park and the druggies didn't care where they threw their needles.

Just watched the videos both where good. But scotty you get the edge, For that note. My loss for not driving down this morning, looks like fun was had. Another day perhaps

Just watched the videos both where good. But scotty you get the edge, For that note. My loss for not driving down this morning, looks like fun was had. Another day perhaps

Yep....the note certainly makes a difference. After following Scotty around this morning I found myself making V8 noises on the way home !!!!

Latest posts

Back