What dont you like about your Navara.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
having the dx single cab model i don't like the seat design. it's 1 single unit and has no adjustment in tilt. it's not uncomfy though

you havn't driven it enough !

it kinda werid they have centre seat but no human is small enough to fit in it ! only good thing is bench seat hides all the gear behind it ;)

i'm doing 300km a day atm. but i guess i'm comparing that to my cramped up motorbike position. yeh the centre seat is a laugh

indicators that turn off just as you start turning
annoying squeeks in dash,
stupid cup holders that cant fit anything in cos of lid
no auto on pass'r window
headlight u can stop vibrating at idle
squeaking clutch piviot
no 'return to centre' highbeam switch like my old kingswood ute had
when on highbeam lever is a bit of a stretch to dip quickly
being called redneck
being called redneck by some clown at the lights whos missus didnt mind
being smiled at lol

squeaky clutch,
rattle everywhere (maybe from the cape)
weak front diff,
weak transfer case.
steering is very loose, id like it to be a bit more direct and less play in it.
nissan service
stiff suspension
1st gear isn't low enough, struggle to get off the line with alot of weight on.
idler arms get flogged out so quick.
front diff to small to get an air locker for it.
draglink's are sh!t and get flogged out,
wheel alignment is easy to put out
rear diff carrier bearing keeps chewing it self out.(might be up for my 3rd one soon have to get it checked)

Im pretty stoked with the two Navs I have had. Love taking it off road with Hilux mates and having to winch them to safety. But do hate:
- Front suspension; and
- excess movement in bullbar.

Both Navs had steel bullbars that move a heap more than other trucks. Anyone else had that problem?

had a horrible squeek coming from the back found on of the rear cab bolts was five or six turns loose and the drivers side bolt had fallen out compleatly. fair bit of shake with the factory bar aswell

had a horrible squeek coming from the back found on of the rear cab bolts was five or six turns loose and the drivers side bolt had fallen out compleatly. fair bit of shake with the factory bar aswell

Wow, you got a dud, bro.

D22? Those problems are common

haha i waited till a service where they were spose to check and tighten bodymounts, then when i picked it up and there was still no mount in the rear i went n dragged the tosser behind the counter outside and asked him wtf was going on. Ah never again will my car be touched by nissan.

The roof hight in the d22 iam only 6ft and smacked me head a few times in the ruff stuff. i mite just have a big head tho lol

what size is the standard bolt holes in the chassi ?

i was fitted the hook today and had trouble finding a bolt that would fit. had a lot that where a fraction to small.
i have the hook fitted to the stock tow bracket and fitted a bit of angle iron to brace it up and thats bolted back onto the stock holes.
i'll get some pics tomorrow when the paints dried.

Discovered a "what i don't like" cup holder in centre not big enough for a king brown, will have to double up with 2 stubbies instead :cheers:

Discovered a "what i don't like" cup holder in centre not big enough for a king brown, will have to double up with 2 stubbies instead :cheers:

you'd think that after all these years of bottling tallies they'd be more accommodating!

Latest posts

Back