What dont you like about your Navara.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah i probably will....they still need to fix the oil leak they said they fixed last time.

paint that seems to scratch even before i go off road. Love the rest of it though.

No decent intercooler on the 3.0l str's!
Cabin too small!
No exterior stickers or badges which say turbo diesel.
Seats way too uncomfortable on long drives!

that would be so funny seeing joshy' navara in at nissan getting a regual oil change. they would put the car on the hoise and be like wtf.

anyway also i dont like blowing a fing rear diff.

solid d22 is that yours in the photo

Plastic interior scratches easily
air filter only stops pebbles not dust
No cabin filters
door seals are useless
headlights are ordinary
clutch ordinary
drum brakes rubbish
panels dent too easily
tailgate has gaps big enough to drive a bus through
Front diff to small
Limited wheels because of P.C.D
steering rack bushes wear quickly
LSD total rubbish
Poor ground clearence
Rear springs useless
Rear ABS wires exposed
no room for dual batteries

That squeeking noise when you use the indicators is annoying other than that i'm pretty happy with the Nav...

friggin indicator turns off too quick

fan speed on heater /ac !! from 0 to 1 is a huge leap,,no need to go the rest

other than that love it

INDICATORS drive me nuts, turn off before getting 1/4 way into the turn or sometimes even before the actual turn, very annoying on round a bouts where people see your lights go off so assume your not turning and pull out in front of you before you get a second to switch em back on................then the horn......might as well yell out the window, get a better response! Factory Shocks are ordinary. Interior light only comes on with drivers door, shits me!

No audio controls on the steering wheel
No room for second battery in engine bay
Speedo

But overall, quite happy.

INDICATORS drive me nuts, turn off before getting 1/4 way into the turn or sometimes even before the actual turn... ...Interior light only comes on with drivers door, shits me!

That's not unusual for commercial vehicles, the RM F250 does the same thing with the indicators.

That's funny, my 88 single cab interior light came on with both doors. Sounds like you should do a mod to fix it?

with the mud and crap i get in the cab, thank goodness they don't have fancy electronics on the steering wheel.

should be easy enough to fix the passenger side door. if there is no cable from light to door switch it should be easy enough to pull one through.

My 08 only works on the drivers side, add it to my 'don't like' list as well.

+1

and if i can buy a UHF with backlighting that matches the dash backlighting, then why cant nissan match the backlighting on the CD/Radio they supply with the ute>:angry:

Hey Guys,

Some of the things I don't like about my new 09 ST-R:

Cabin light only working on drivers door
No "All doors lock" switch on drivers control panel
No speaker grills in the back doors
No fuel cap holder for fuel door
Only cup holders are in the center console
Shitty radio with only 2 speakers
Fan speed 1 = Gale
Lack of 6th gear
No remote central locking
No Anti theft device (NATS)

Having said all that, I love my ST-R and am a bit pissed that most of the above issues are purely penny pinching. The addition of these few items would make the ute so much better and I'd be happy to pay to have them added again.

Cheers,

DJ

Latest posts

Back