what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that put 'Nissan recovery vehicle' stickers on JEEPS!

Brett

There is white prado in ballarat looks like its never been off road with monster energy drink stickers CLASSY and a nissan recovery vehicle sticker as if. They wouldnt have a clue

Haha, Chrisymas Island. Spent 12 months of my life on and off at that shit hole. Enjoy!!

Ah yes correct, Christmas Island it is. the place that has nothing to do with the festive season

My guess would be he is currently on boarding party duty in the Navy

Nah mate, not Navy boarding party. Although that would be a great job, I'm just here with the government for a few weeks.

what pisses me off is trying to find where I start a new thread. I can never find it on this forum GRRRRRR

The price of shit beers compared to a fancy one at the same time.

Eg VB more exxy than Corona. Thats fu$%ed up.

By the way, I love my cider. Bulmers Original for me.

What really pisses me off is reading about people whinging about fuel economy!! For god sake your driving a big heavy ute that has all the power you need to get things done and do what they are designed for...if you dont like it sell up and buy a Suzuki Mighty Boy.....ahhhhh thats better

What really pisses me off is reading about people whinging about fuel economy!! For god sake your driving a big heavy ute that has all the power you need to get things done and do what they are designed for...if you dont like it sell up and buy a Suzuki Mighty Boy.....ahhhhh thats better

exactly right beergutz,you get what u get from a tank of juice so they should live with it,or as you said,sell up and buy a bloody motorised skateboard..:rock:

People who borrowed caravans for the flood and bush fire recovery and stole anything out of the things before giving them back. I'll fully accept that the caravan has been living outside for the past 2.5 years and it will be a little worse for wear due to the weather, I'll even accept that cupboard hinges or latches etc might break and some people can't fix them but stealing shit like tv's, microwaves, spare wheels and gas bottles when your getting the roof over your head for little or no cost is a pissant's act.

Sure the government paid the caravan owners a monthly fee for having their van's in permanent use but that doesn't mean it's a free for all when it comes to the accessories. For those people that do such things next time the government wants to put up taxes and insist we pay more for flood and fire levies etc remember those extra taxes are paying for the shit you stole.

However to the nice and honest people who were effected by such disasters you have my sympathies, and this attack is in no way aimed at you.

This one always amuses me. I think, before you winge about fuel economy, you should pop your truck onto a weigh bridge. :shocked:

Having worked in IT since '89, people who say "I'm not very computer literate" BAM that grinds my gears!!

I just prefer it if they say "it doesn't work" no more, no less until I ask them for more specific details. And another thing that pisses me off is when they go on and on and on about what's not happening and what they think may be the problem, then when you but in to tell them to "please be quiet now, or I'll have to beat you" they look at you as if you're the most rude person they've ever come across.

I like the line out of IT Crowd: "People; what a bunch of bastards"

Back