Who's coming to the Muster at Janowen 18-20 Oct

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will be located in he front camp ground near the large toilet / shower block. But we may also be out for a play somewhere too :) having fun!!

when will the cut off be for online applications, as my partner won't know till later next week whether she can make it, or should i just wait till we arrive on the sat. morning?
cheers
eric

you can just turn up on the day mate
you may however miss out on a t shirt as they have been ordered already
not sure if we got any extras?

We will be located in he front camp ground near the large toilet / shower block. But we may also be out for a play somewhere too :) having fun!!

Looking forward to heading out on friday morning, keep an eye out for me in a silver D40 with 70RYS qld rego

Why do you have to register?

registration gives you
a show bag full of goodies
a muster t shirt
entry in the lucky numberplate draw (great prize)
entry in the navkharna
camping fees
and a surprise that hasn't been announced yet :secret:
and it helps cover the cost of insurance for the event
you are still welcome as a day visitor but you will have to pay the park fees and camping fees( if staying o/nite) to janowen and you wont be eligible for any of the above

Last edited:
Oh I'd pay on the day I come! But if I come for a day I can't be part of that by the look of it.

I think you can as long as you register, if you dont want to register then you wont be eligible for the show bag ect that comes with registration, but you can still join us on any drives ect and all you will need to do is pay park fees which are required of any guest to the park at any point.

you can still be involved in the muster
but no prizes for those who don't register
I personally have no issues with day visitors taking part in navkharna ,but you wont be eligible for a trophy and your score wont count, the navkharna is only a small part of the weekend
we will all be playing on the tracks
so come along and enjoy

Latest posts

Back