Work, what do you do.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
automotive painter by trade but work in the mines now as a driller(but cant help myself an still paint cars on my break for my old boss)

I work for myself aswell, An electrician working from the back of my Navara. In the Uk it raises a few eyebrows:big_smile:

Medical Sonographer.
seem to be a rarity here with very little mechanical, fabrication, or electrical knowlege. this forum is proving a great place to pick up some basics.

Overseer on a farm at Tocumwal. About 15,000 acres. Keeps me busy enough. Also provides lots of hidden goodies around the place that may accidently find their way to the nav.

Retired but still working

I resigned from Telecom (NOT Telstra) as a computer systems designer in '88 and took on art glass work after a design degree. Not much $$ but heaps more fun!

I'm nearly old hat around here (been here 2 months) but never got around to entering into this one.

I'm a web and graphics designer first and foremost these days but my other business is computer sales and support. I support everything I sell but my main support clients are corporate these days.

eeww I used to do both java and perl, wrote my first perl shopping cart in 1999. What a prick of an idea that was.

Latest posts

Back