VNOG Blog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
20 mins of work and we now have our own website of such.
The Social groups area of the forum is clumsy to try and consolidate all relevant information and so I have started a blog to maintain communication for those wanting to be involved with Victorian Navara Owners Group. This should become a one stop newsletter to keep everyone informed on past and future events.
There will be basic information with links back to the forum of relevant threads.
I have disabled comments and as such all discussion will remain here on the forum.
It is just an expanded page that the Social groups of the forum should be and is not a departure from the forum but hopefully a point of reference to tie it all together.
I will continue to maintain the social group area and add events to the calendar as the blog will link back to these.

If it doesn't work I'll delete it and we will carry on as we are but with the recent surge in enthusiasm and weekly events I think it is worth trying to put all relevant information in one place.......lets see how it goes

Victorian Navara Owners Group

www . victoriannavaraownersgroup.blogspot.com

Adrian

oh yeah.....
Input and advice is welcome too.

Who has a picture of all the Navs lined up out at Toolangi? I would like to put that up to show our strength.

Am I becoming obsessed? Think so.....but I feel that if we dont keep the ball rolling then VNOG may just wither and fade away. Too many good people and good freindships made in a short time already.
I just dont want VNOG to become too much an "in crowd". Come and go as you please and everyone is welcome and will be catered for.

Last edited:
No google adsense....its messy. Besides who here is going to click on "Great deals from Great wall"?

Hi Aido, just had a look at the blog. I can see some advantages, in terms of clarity of event details. For example, I often find myself scrolling back through three pages to see what time we agreed to meet and so on. Having said that, I think the navara.asia forum works well for trip planning, setting dates etc. Most of the guys are on here, each day and check posts for trips etc regularly so the turn outs have been good and it must be working! But either way love your enthusiasm!:cheers!:

Cheers Heath.
Only kicked it off yesterday and just listing current events with a brief description. Perhaps Relevant details could be broken down to a basic list of;
Date
Time
Attendees

This is everyones forum and as such it will be everyones Blog. I'm not steering the ship but just providing enthusiasm to keep everyone involved and rowing :sarcastic:.
By creating VNOG it has given people a sense of belonging and enthusiasm that was unseen in group activity on this forum. The blog is just a point of reference and index of what is happening here in Vic. The social group component of the forum does not provide this.

Well so far, and I mean since I started the blog, the pictures come from those trips. Give me a link to yours and / or Ians from the weekend and they will go up.
Its nothing personal against D40's. Just that there haven't been any on those trips detailed in the blog to date.
Dont knock the Patrol....The driver of that one found a phone booth in the middle of the scrub at 7:30 at night and quickly pulled his undies over the outside on my behalf. :sarcastic:

Well so far, and I mean since I started the blog, the pictures come from those trips. Give me a link to yours and / or Ians from the weekend and they will go up.
Its nothing personal against D40's. Just that there haven't been any on those trips detailed in the blog to date.
Dont knock the Patrol....The driver of that one found a phone booth in the middle of the scrub at 7:30 at night and quickly pulled his undies over the outside on my behalf. :sarcastic:

:big_smile: If only I could jump tall buildings in a single bound, or at least reach the side steps:big_smile:

:big_smile: If only I could jump tall buildings in a single bound, or at least reach the side steps:big_smile:

PMSL.

I showed Ange the pic of you "posing" beside "The Patrol" as its becoming known as.
Her comment was "Geeze it makes him look shorter!"
I told her that it had been raised 6" and that was why. Defending your honor
Comment again " 6"s thats like that big isn't it?" she held her thumb and forefinger apart about 50mm.
"Yes dear. Aren't you glad I'm not your average bloke and have an 18" c..k.."
:big_smile:

PMSL.

I showed Ange the pic of you "posing" beside "The Patrol" as its becoming known as.
Her comment was "Geeze it makes him look shorter!"
I told her that it had been raised 6" and that was why. Defending your honor
Comment again " 6"s thats like that big isn't it?" she held her thumb and forefinger apart about 50mm.
"Yes dear. Aren't you glad I'm not your average bloke and have an 18" c..k.."
:big_smile:

Hahaha,

I've heard you should never marry a women with big hands, makes what ever she holds look smallerl:sarcastic:

Updated again.
Has been going for a few weeks now and I am still after input.
1. Snap poll has anyone utilised it?
2. What else would you like to see in terms of features and articles?
3. Had the thought that perhaps we could do a "vehicle of the week" I'll do the pics (or I'll stand over JustAl's shoulder to get some pointers while he does them!) but my story telling is pretty poor when it comes to a write up on the vehicle and owner. Anyone keen? Included in the feature would be a link back to the relevant thread and or "Garage" here on the forum. There are some great stories out there and it always strikes me every get together that everyone is talking a mile a minute trying to tell their own.
4. List of currently active participants and their general location that are willing to assist others with tools, skills and emptying of overstocked beer fridges.
5.......ahhhhhh bugger it you tell me what you want....this is your group afterall. I'm loving it because I have never met so many diverse people that are only united by one common thing and ALL of them are fantastic people!

I'm hopeless at remembering names, so a list of the active members, with their user and real or preferred name would be good and a pic of their wheels.

Will work on that tonight then.
I have some pics but I will need input from others to assist.
Thanks Jase

Yes dear. Aren't you glad I'm not your average bloke and have an 18" c..k.."

ROFPMSL.If you have 18 inches Aido why were we talking about acro props today.
You should have got it into action to level the carport while I put the rapid mix in.

I'm hopeless at remembering names, so a list of the active members, with their user and real or preferred name would be good and a pic of their wheels.

Great idea!

Just had another look at the Blog and it looks great Aido. Love the random pics.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back