VNOG Blog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the above sound great. I cant really think of anything to add at this point, although I'm sure as it evolves new ideas will surface.
oh and sig test below

All of the above sound great. I cant really think of anything to add at this point, although I'm sure as it evolves new ideas will surface.
oh and sig test below

Hey Heata..........you stole that sig from me! :rock:

All cool brother - it's the VNOG sig. Blog on Aido.

Aido

the blog is taking shape nicely ... now i better look at getting some decent piccy's for you to use ...

The car looks very different now ... but surely u dont wanna put my mug shot up there do you ?

How far is Jindabyne from where you guys on outing. Ill be down that way in August and would like to meet up with a few Navara drivers and do some snow driving. We dont get much snow in QLD so I thought i'd make the most of a ski trip down there

Jindabyne would probably be closer to the nsw guys, however any sort of trip can be arranged, I for one would be up for a snow drive around then.

540 kms from Melb. Allow at least 8 - 9 hrs as icy roads tend to slow you up a bit. Will need to fit chains to get across from Kahncoban through Thredbo. Otherwise take the longer route through Adiminaby and Cooma.
Or up to Cann River and take the Monaro highway. 650kms and about 8.5 hrs
Could be done but bear in mind that it is ski season and so accommodation wont be cheap. Camping even if its available would be a bit chilly and all tracks would be closed.
But still a ski trip could be arranged. Best week I ever had on the snow was at Perisher - Guthega - Blue Cow.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm snow.
Near Charlotte pass,NSW.
PA240503.jpg

PA240516.jpg

Lifts are over rated,clip my board on the back pack clip on the snow shoes and off i go.Uncrowded runs.
PA250217.jpg

More about the blog.....
Some interesting stats one month in.
average of 20 views per day
5 viewing as this is typed
36 views today alone
Visitors over the past month have been 95% Australia with the remainder from Russia, USA, Europe, Malaysia, Indonesia, Trinidad, Iran, Bulgaria and 1 from Japan.

Remember that the blog is a rolling newsletter only of all that is posted and discussed on this forum that pertains to VNOG. There is nothing unique on it but only acts as a way of collating the information. Visit it often to make sure that your not missing any upcoming events or important news.
By all means contribute also......This is your group.

Latest posts

Back