VNOG Blog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 more things.
VNOG has now got 50 members with BoogzSTR as #50 !
Not all are active and some have drifted away I know. Still its an achievement.

I am still looking for suggestions - one of them can be F@#k off if you like. :sarcastic:

Or up to Cann River and take the Monaro highway. 650kms and about 8.5 hrs

That's the way to go - and pick me up along the way.

Aido - of the 564 views - how many of them are you late at night sitting alone with bourbon and some oil.......?????? :biggrin:

Just kidding mate....love your work. Blog on brother.

Last edited:
Aido - of the 564 views - how many of them are you late at night sitting alone with bourbon and some oil.......?????? :biggrin:

I'm not counted in the views.....
Bourbon and oil? Not sure I want to be passing through Traf on a quite night :sarcastic:

Looking for pics to put into the Random pictures area. I cant be arsed looking through everyones flikr and photobucket accounts. So if you've got a few you would like to put forward could you post em up below?

miranda-kirr-light-purple-panties.jpg

1. Kevington Hotel.

2. Avon River.

3. Bunyip Forest.

4. Gippsland - near Licola.

5. Ben Cruachan Creek.

Attachments

• DSCF7078.jpg
    DSCF7078.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 204
  • DSCF6866.jpg
    DSCF6866.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 200
  • VNOG Dec 2010 025.jpg
    VNOG Dec 2010 025.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 203
  • DSCF6895.jpg
    DSCF6895.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCF6877.jpg
    DSCF6877.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Can only link to vids from youtube at the moment.
Will work on photobuckets.
Same with images uploaded to Navara asia Ridgie. Will appear as a link only. Got a host site like photobucket, flikr or picassa?
Worked it out nevermind.

Last edited:
Adding trusted and respected workshops, dealers, suppliers and those that we should support because you have had positive experiences with.
Suggestions please.

For me I will add 4x4 Obsession in Melton and Smith Clark tyres in Greens rd Dandenong.

No negatives just those that have excelled in customer service and you would be happy to recommend to anyone.

Latest posts

Back