VNOG Blog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing around with it and there is one thing that annoys me in that when you click on an external link it opens in the same tab instead of a new one or a new page...anyone know how to resolve this as I cant find anything amongst the settings?
Secondly does anyone else want to step up to having access to authoring the blog? I'm not the best at stringing words together and would appreciate anyone else that wants to add some "flair" to it.

Yes or using firefox then centre click.
But there is no option that I can see in the design or set up of the blog that opens links in a new tab.
It is solely on the user to define new tab.

Help wanted!

I have tried hard but now have difficulty finding time to try and co-ordinate the blog and the group as a whole.
VNOG has come a fair way in the last 18 months and I need others that are willing to step up to help hold it all together.

If anyone is able to assist with the blog then please put your hand up. It will require about 3 hrs a week in total and a dedication to keeping the spirit alive.
Your obligation is only to maintain links and information pertinent to the group and to assist others in planning trips or associating with the group. Be prepared to empty your inbox weekly!

I am stepping down but not going away. Its time for someone else to have a go.....afterall VNOG is everyones group. I just dont have the time to do it justice.

Help wanted!

I have tried hard but now have difficulty finding time to try and co-ordinate the blog and the group as a whole.
VNOG has come a fair way in the last 18 months and I need others that are willing to step up to help hold it all together.

If anyone is able to assist with the blog then please put your hand up. It will require about 3 hrs a week in total and a dedication to keeping the spirit alive.
Your obligation is only to maintain links and information pertinent to the group and to assist others in planning trips or associating with the group. Be prepared to empty your inbox weekly!

I am stepping down but not going away. Its time for someone else to have a go.....afterall VNOG is everyones group. I just dont have the time to do it justice.

Sorry to hear Aido ... i thought you were doing a stand up job at promoting VNOG. Was pretty happy that you were doing it too.

Anyone stepped up for the challange yet ?

I have the link to get into it Woody.I just havn't had time to set it up yet.will probably do it tonight.If you are interested in it send Aido a line and get him to shoot you the email to get into it.

Just passing through and another 480 new posts.....its clear I dont have time at the moment.
If anybody wants authoring rights to the blog then you will need to e-mail me so that I have your e-mail address to get you in [email protected]
So far I have given Scotty access only and I dont see the need for any more than 3 people to be running the blog.
It is and hopefully always will be just a site to refer to for VNOG goings on that come from this forum. All discussion should remain here on the forum and only relevant links in regard to VNOG should be posted upon it. It is just a rolling newsletter that anyone can refer to.
KISS

They rock! :rock:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNGNLo8K6Fk[/YT]

I'll be updating the blog tomorrow arvo.....Can anyone tell me where we are up to?
Kyle, Scotty and Matt have access but I'm not sure if its working for them as there has been no movement on the blog since I let them in. If anyone else wants in for authoring rights to the blog then let me know and I'll even give "help desk support " over the phone if needed.

Latest posts

Back