Glasshouse trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
ooH Bugger I would like to ! I only just fixed my side steps from Scenic rim :rock:

And I'm Towing the van up to Darwin in June I would have to be a bit carefull I dont break anything.
Other wise I will have some trouble with the minister for finance. :rant:

I won't commit just yet but I will keep my eye on this thread

I havent been out in a while, as long as I havent got anything else on I will be there.

May 14 looks best for me at this stage.

looks a bit to mean for a complete noob like me...

Mate PM Raywise, he came out with us as a noob with a dead stock D22 and went everywhere we went. Some tracks look a bit wild but we havent found anything we cant get though yet (I know, we musnt be looking hard enough, I still havent found Big Red or whatever they call it!)

I am looking at trading mine in sometime in the near future so I dont plan on doing any damage.

You will be amazed what you will be able to get through.

Yep, its a nice drive Josh, as Matt said I did it in my stocko D22, was a lot of fun. I'll keep an eye on the 14th, should be ok.

What are you going to be trading up to Matt???

Yep, its a nice drive Josh, as Matt said I did it in my stocko D22, was a lot of fun. I'll keep an eye on the 14th, should be ok.

What are you going to be trading up to Matt???

An auto patrol at this stage mate, though will have a good look at the 550 Navara if the prices come down a bit by then.

as above Josh. Everyone helps out on the way.

14th would work for me as well. Good to see a few people could be coming! Anyone else interested?

always room in June for another trip :)

Ima 4wd n00b I've only been to glasshouse once with some mates :) but I'll give it a crack haha

Cv boot should be fixed next week so I am 85% in... I have been checking out old glasshouse threads... Are the rest of the crew from those trips coming, Will be good to have a few 4b's

well I might see if I'm free and may just come up for a go.

How do you think my pirelli scorpions would handle the mud? Haven't done any real mud driving yet.
Also how long does this drive normally take?

Last time we went the mud was pretty avoidable, so your scorpions will be fine.

The run can really be anywhere from 1/2 to a full day depending on how keen everyone gets.

Looks like the 14th I think mate, though if others want to do it on another weekend I'm sure they will have someone else come along.

Latest posts

Back