Glasshouse trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just realised this is a saturday, so i'm out i always work on saturdays.

Unless I can meet up with you anywhere along this track?

I will have to see how i go. Maybe i can make it but more likely i may miss this one. It be a good chance to try out the lokka though!

EDIT: can't make it... Family commitments, which is a bugger as it would of been great to catch up wih you all. I will be sure to do the next though!!

Last edited:
How do you think my pirelli scorpions would handle the mud? Haven't done any real mud driving yet.
A

Pirelli Scorpions are ok Josh, thats what I'm running. They aren't a mud tread by any stretch of the imagination, but I haven't got bogged yet. (Probably cause I'm a chicken and go around it, :big_smile::big_smile:)

I'll bring my two handhelds as well Matt. Close to getting the Outback console and UHF done :cheers!:

I got a UHF

Righto - 14th May it is!

Shall we aim for an 8am start at the old Matilda Servo, crn Steve Irwin Way and Bowen Rd...

just tryin to give Matt a sense of deja vu :)

I've never been so will be relying on others

Are we going to need bash Plates, sliders ect for this trip.... Sliders are nearly done but probably won't be finished for this trip. Oh I have UHF as well

i hope not i dont have either :O ! , i wonder if i can get some underbody protection before then ?

I've got sliders but no bash plates. Should be able to pick some good lines and avoid most stuff me thinks. hard to tell unless you've been there recently and seen whats been going on with the tracks tho.....

Looks pretty 'earthy' and not too 'rocky', which is good. its the rocks banging things that cause trouble. Should be a good day out

I have no probs with that mate, the more the better. I'm trying to get my mate with his courier to come out. I got the cv boot fixed today so I am set to come.... How many others do we have?

Wives are always welcome, mine probably won't come because we have a little bub at home but she normally does. I will have one or 2 of my kids.

I'm a bit new to the 4x thing and very new to this sight but I'd love to come and catch up with some of you guys. Unfortunately I have quite a sag in the rear of my D22 from carrying tools for the last 2 years so until I can save up a bit of dosh and and get the suspension done I think I'll have to give it a miss do you guys meet up quite often? I am going to try and get the suspension done in the next month.

reckon we'll have about 8 utes or so. Should be a good day out.

Still working on Jason coming along :)

Hey Luke Did you know that the rally championship is being run in the sunshine coast hinterland this weekend based around Caloundra ? More than likely in the pine forrest roads though I would think.

Latest posts

Back