Glasshouse trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday I think it says Mary valley forresty stage !

I think that's to the north west ? not sure also Imbil Don't know where that is ! Just google maped it it's cool way north !

Last edited:
I will check but the off road stages that are held during the day are at imbil, no where near glass house. The caloundra stages are street runs... It uses to be held at night in the gov funded industrial area( still empty... Too expensive) but it might be during the day now. I will chase it up but if it's at night it's worth a look if anyone is going to stick around.

I'm a bit new to the 4x thing and very new to this sight but I'd love to come and catch up with some of you guys. Unfortunately I have quite a sag in the rear of my D22 from carrying tools for the last 2 years so until I can save up a bit of dosh and and get the suspension done I think I'll have to give it a miss do you guys meet up quite often? I am going to try and get the suspension done in the next month.

Mate just post up when you are ready and see who wants to head out. There will always be someone keen.

Hi guys

I'm 90% sure to be coming along. And also my neighbour with a Triton. Will let you know later in the week.

Any details of what time and place to meet up?

Alan

I'm really sorry guys but at this stage it looks like I have to work saturday.

Please dont let that stop you guys from going though, it's a great day out in there.

Where abouts did you get your bash plates from... I tried to get some for this trip but won't be here until mid next week.... Hopefully I won't need it. What's the tracks like up there?

yeah the tracks up there are pretty easy nothing crazy, but like always you can find crazy stuff to do :)

i want to explore more up there first i went with my mates , then went by myself to have a look around but was to scared to go to far with out anyone else :p

i got mine from uv4x4 at enoggera i think they have a few sets at their different stores maybe u could cancel and get them this week :) haha

We didn't go to the lookout last time did we?, would like to see it.

I don't think I'll try that panel scraper uphill rutted track again though Matt, after all the rain/floods etc, I reckon this time there would be serious panel damage going on! That would be this hill as demoed by by Matt, Jason and me. Course I got stuck first time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAL1sxeziLs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5TtZxTgSns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAaYrlFvvV4

I'm happy to do a nice easy explore etc, I really don't want to wack the new canopy into a tree or ledge :big_smile:

Last edited:
aw Ray - that was the one spot I wanted to get to.....

we'll see where the wind takes us and find our way round. Everyone bring 3 days spare food just in case tho

alrighty then. Looking to confirm who's coming so when we meet at the servo we don't wait for an hour for someone who's not coming.....

Coming
ljacko78
jarryd (+ hilux friend)
-JOSH-
raywise

Maybe's
Gonzo
alphabet
joshman
reel-sensation (+ triton friend)

If people want to change this, then can they copy paste their change into a reply so the list stays.

Meet at the Matilda Servo cnr Bowen Rd and Steve Irwn Way at 8am to leave around 8:30. Image attached of our play pen for Saturday and the meet point (marked with an 'A'). Just as a thought, do we go for a run behind Tibrogargan, up the eastern powerline north to Croockneck, lunch then find somewhere fun to play in the arvo and see where we end up?

Lj

Attachments

• Glasshouse - Steve Irwin to D'Aguilar Hwy.JPG
    Glasshouse - Steve Irwin to D'Aguilar Hwy.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back