Glasshouse trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a definate guys.... Not sure about my mate... He is being a sook about his courier, don't think he wants to be outdone by a bunch of navs!

haha , well my apprentice just called me he is getting sent away for work so hes not comming

which is good who wants a crappy sr5 hilux slowing us down ! :D

I'm having fuel pump probs. It is booked in on Tuesday to be fixed, so my ute wont be there. Still may come with my neighbour with the triton but will let you know on Friday arvo. Guarantee he wont slow you down.

Alan

Coming
ljacko78
jarryd (no poofy hilux though)
-JOSH-
raywise
alphabet

Maybe's
Gonzo
joshman
reel-sensation in friends Triton
Jason

Sorry team, its pains me to say this, but I will have to be a late scratching.

A family get together has been planned for this weekend, and even though I had said it must be on Sunday, somehow along the way it got changed by other family members to Saturday. There was some lively discussion this morning at 6.00am I can tell you, but I conceded defeat.

My suggestion that as we have 2 cars, I'll go to Glasshouse, you guys go to the picnic/chinwag etc etc did not go down well. (I have actually done this before and it took a long time for me to get back in the good books :sarcastic:).

It looks like it will a perfect day tomorrow, have fun guys, and I'll make sure I'm able to get to the next outing.

Last edited:
It's a shame mate I was looking forward to putting faces to the names I see. Hopefully no one else pulls out and the maybe's on the list become a definate?

Yeah, I'm not happy at all. :rant:

I love getting out and chatting about our Navs etc, but one thing is the next outing I am a guaranteed starter. We don't get out all that often as a group, so to miss a day out with a few going irks me no end.

Theres a lot more to see at Glasshouse that we didn't cover last time, so I certainly want to do some more exploring. Also the forestry tracks around Mt Mee/Dayboro that Matt and Jason have been on are a great days driving as well, that is one I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
Maybe we should plan our next QNOG trip there, Im keen to start getting out heaps more in the SE... Few more mods and I will be set( for now anyway)

Another late scratching. Sorry guys I'm working and my neighbour as some urgent stuff to do as well. You guys have fun. Looks like the weather will be perfect. Next time...

Alan

PS - Sorry if I messed you around

just got the go ahead from the financial controller for the new suspension and tires so i'm in for the next one

Had a good day, nice to meet the guys.

All of the pics I took are HERE.

Couple of highlights:

IMG_6237Medium.jpg

IMG_6244Medium.jpg

IMG_6248Medium.jpg

Latest posts

Back