2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done ill drop into BBQ galore this week and see what they have in the way of camping setups, i need something that doesnt take too much room but provides an adiquate hot plate and grill.
Well have to grab some eggs and bacon too, anyone know where we can buy some Halal bacon?? ;) Just so we can cover everyones food requirements.

Have a look at bunnings they have a 2 burner with foldable legs for $80 I believe!!!

Checked the calendar and I'm in. Missed the muster so would be good to meet some of the guys that answer my questions :)

I'll drive down Friday night and roll a swag out and head home Sunday.

Any other QLDers going?

Is there another name for the track just looking for some YouTube recon :)

Newnes, Gardens of stone, Lithgow, Zigzag track, power line track and i think even Lost city does that cover it Nath??

We'll have a BabyQ anyway so we can cook (whether we're in the van or in a tent).

If we're caravanning it we might head down on the Friday, otherwise we'll just do an early start Saturday and wing it.

mate the powerlines track it self is prob only 10km max, but with a group it will take a good portion of the day if we add in a few other smaller tracks that will end up being a full day.
there are so many tracks up there you could go every weekend for a year and not cover them all, not every one is a full on trail but the area is pretty spectacular.

mate the powerlines track it self is prob only 10km max, but with a group it will take a good portion of the day if we add in a few other smaller tracks that will end up being a full day.
there are so many tracks up there you could go every weekend for a year and not cover them all, not every one is a full on trail but the area is pretty spectacular.

Yeah our power lines track is much the same. Yours might have nicer views though. Can't wait!

where is LLadnar Sparra? will he be joining us?

BRAD!! where are you?? you coming or what brother??

he knows about trip
xmas around the corner, and he is quite busy with "stuff" atm
he might be a late comer

Latest posts

Back