2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who been in ZigZag - is the meeting point link I posted correct?
sorry fellas it is my first time up here

I'll be staying in the western side of Sydney (Liverpool) Friday night and driving it to the zigzag carpark around 6 630 Saturday morning if someone's around that area who knows the quickest way???

I'll be staying in the western side of Sydney (Liverpool) Friday night and driving it to the zigzag carpark around 6 630 Saturday morning if someone's around that area who knows the quickest way???

I'm near in Liverpool - I'm keen to meet up and cruise up to ZigZag
we can meetup at Casula Crossroads if that's convenient with you
then jump onto M7 or whatever you prefer. Also, do you have a fridge in your D40? might sneak the snags if you do not mind.

thanks!

I'm near in Liverpool - I'm keen to meet up and cruise up to ZigZag
we can meetup at Casula Crossroads if that's convenient with you
then jump onto M7 or whatever you prefer. Also, do you have a fridge in your D40? might sneak the snags if you do not mind.

thanks!

Sound the goods raf I'll be in casula I'll send you my number and there should be plenty of room in my fridge too!!

Does anyone who is attending have a diagnostic reader for a D22?? i have a ABS fault and need to pinpoint it.

Both Sparra and I have one. He's got a 2010 D22, not sure if your 2008 speaks the right OBD language though - I tried on a 2006 and it didn't work, not sure when the ECU changed to the newer protocols but either of us would be happy to have a go.

Awesome Old.Tony would appreciate muchly if you could bring it along, i have tos track down this fault and see where its coming from, fingers crossed it work on the old girl.

i have an abs fault also
caused by a bogged Toyota, ripped the rear cable out of sensor at hub
i fixed it with a small piece of black tape(covered abs light on dash)
my obd is always on board steve, you are welcome to plug it in and read your codes
abs faults are usually cable or sensor related
are we still having a group cook up for lunch,how many bread rolls do i need to bring? 18 should cover it?

i have an abs fault also
my obd is always on board steve, you are welcome to plug it in and read your codes
are we still having a group cook up for lunch,how many bread rolls do i need to bring? 18 should cover it?

Sounds like a reasonable amount, Ill throw in a loaf of bread for just incase we need more if you like??

i have an abs fault also

Yeah I asked my mate who owns a butchery that I am picking up 2kg of snags on friday arvo

Quickly tested the BBQ yesterday, seemed to go well (didnt cook just heated it up) looks like we have plenty snags, bread rolls.
Ill bring my table, plates and cutlery, water bottle (my mate gave me the other day), kettle and burners as well, all we need is sauce, butter, onions, milk, coffee and maybe some sugar, i have no issue with picking these up before i head over unless someone else is keen??.
Looks to be a great day lets see what the weather says?? (he decides if i camp or not) i orginally posted "chances are its going to be sunny", then i read the BOM website and its says.

Saturday: Partly cloudy. Patchy fog on and east of the ranges early in the morning. The chance of showers and thunderstorms in the south from the early morning. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then shifting east to southeasterly during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 24 to 34.

Sunday: Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the south early in the morning. Isolated showers. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 32.

So even though i was going to pack my recovery gear anyways ill double check, just in case. ill also pack the camp gear as the BOM is hardly accurate at the best of times.

Are we there yet!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you Steve, but this is Lithgow we're talking about here. Chances are it could snow before lunch, followed by a nice balmy afternoon!!! Always pack winter woollies when heading up to the Liffgow area :)

add me to the list. Me and the misses will be coming...

Not sure if im meeting SPARRA as he hasnt confirmed yet.

anyone need me to bring anything along?

coming list updated.

For those coming from Southwest Sydney
I'm meeting up with Mike at Casula Crossroads
by 6:30 am

then meeting up with Nathan at Blaxland Maccas
by 7:30 am

let us know if anyone else wants to tag along

thanks all

Working Friday & Saturday Nights, so no chance of 4wd'ing Saturday . . . but will refer the mater to the miss's tonight and see if she is up to head up Sunday morning after night shift to catch up with everyone and have a play.

So, what UHF Ch will everyone be sitting on? and any idea of your approx location for around 10am Sunday?

Cheers guys

Latest posts

Back