2013 xmas nav trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok sounds good...will check with the misses and see if she is 100% keen.

i just dont want to be a burden on to many people getting pulled out all the time....

That and my 4x4 skills are prob a bit rusty haha

does sound like a great weekend

Well just make sure the person behind you has a bullbar to push you along!!:big_smile:
i think these things are a learning curb for all who attend no matter how good you maybe. Will be for me.
I threw in my new UCA`s (thanks to the Muster raffle), CV`s and some bearings yesterday so will be good to test them out. Just need a wheel alignment on Tuesday. I`ll still be wanting a Lokka by then i`m sure. (might steal Brads while he is asleep):beer:
Old Tony, provided nothing goes wrong between now and the 14th i`ll have a BBQ for all to use with gas, its set up to a duel system and runs a duel burner for the kettle as well as the BBQ.
Will be interesting to see what the weather is doing for that weekend, If its hammering down i may head back to the city for the night but if its ok ill probably just set up a tent or worse case lay the seat back.
:truck::truck:
KEEP ON TRUCKING!!!!

I'll have to bail out of this guys. My utes with the insurance company as a possible write off. (Drowned it)

Yeah man that sucks a double! Was looking foreward to meeting you. Hope all goes well with the insurer etc.

On a lighter note, I earnt some decent brownies with the boss today, she ordered 3m of garden soil and I filled the garden with it. About half way through shoveling the shit I had to ask myself as it worth it? He'll yeah!!! I'm going to Lithgow (home) next week!!!!

Chwers Brad

Im in.
Coming in a stock GU Patrol.
Be good to see yours Raf as I know you went out with Boots and Tyson down to Yalwal when I was working the other week.

Anyone know of these "9 mile steps" iv read in 4x4 earth?? its out newnes way aparantly.

ok so me and the misses will come along....anyone heading down from the central coast way we can cruise along with or is there a meet spot someone we can meet you guys?

We should be arriving at the Putty Rd/Bells Line Of Road area around 8am give or take an hour (more than likely we'll be early, I'm a pain in the ass like that). Sparra is heading down from Newy via the freeway (we're coming in through Singleton) so you might want to see when he's going to be passing by the Kariong interchange.

I also have Boots89 and Tyson coming.
A mate with a surf is also in if it's okay.

Check on Nevyn (Brad) i think he is coming down as well.

Last edited:
all right ill see if he pops his head in here

Hey mate
I am leaving newie bout 5am
heading down freeway so will pass central coast bout 6ish
might catch tony at bells line bout 730 ish
I will be on ch 35 uhf
are we there yet

Sorry guy's gonna have to give this one a miss.
My wife has to work so ill have the little one that day, but keen as to get out there with ya next year and the nav will be more capable then as well.

Cheers Gav

Last edited:
Sorry guy's gonna have to give this one a miss.
My wife hase to work so ill have the little one that day, but keen as to get out there with ya next year and the nab will be more capable then as well.

Cheers Gav

All good gav

Always a next time

First page updated

Hey mate
I am leaving newie bout 5am
heading down freeway so will pass central coast bout 6ish
might catch tony at bells line bout 730 ish
I will be on ch 35 uhf
are we there yet

ok how about i meet you at the top of kariong exchange at 6? i dont have UHF in the car yet but ill bring along my handheld so can get on it.

we wont be camping so hopefully someone is coming back out of the bush so we dont get in trouble haha

anyone have some details on the area so i can check it out on google maps

Last edited:
I wont be camping, i just bought a new pushy so i will be heading out on it sunday with a few mates to test it out.
I will still hang as long until we get a camp sorted then head off, i dont mind driving back in the dark.

Latest posts

Back