Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You at Boronia Heights Rusty?? We're just down the road at Munruben.[/QUOTE]

Yeh mate. i used to live at New Beith (Greenbank) so we were real local back then. was just under a year ago i moved from out there back to Boronia area. well i got married so the rents booted me out hehehehehe.

we'll have to get out soon. go to Ripleys or something. havent been there yet but im keen. ill also bring my bro along is his Pootrol (its been 12months and im still waiting for him to get muddies so we can hit the wet stuff). he just takes forever to make decisions and when he does make a decision he changes his mind few weeks later :(.

On my way to work ray... In the mines now, so that's my new wake up time. Don't get time to jump on the forum. I am looking forward to Tuesday night(fly home) definately keen for a trip, hopefully when I'm off work!

hey guys im from arana hills i got a wife and 3 kids. dont really do much 4wding just really a tow car i did go to fraser for 2 weeks a xmas that was fun. dont really abuse my car like my name suggests.

from the goldy to have done a few of the trips in the dirty weekends book not bad runs best so far was the cambanoora gorge ,scenis rim . kids loved all the river crossings and the many water fallson the way

Hi Guys

I am from Keperra, work in the mines and try to get out as much I can (which is not enough). Keen to go pretty much anywhere and give anything a go, still setting up the Nav and the plan is a trip up the Cape next year.

Hey there,

I'm from the dark side...

I think I know a couple of people on here :hello:

Mine is only a few days old & don't know how far I will take it yet...

Northern NSW so I'll be keen. Will watch for the post.
We have a park here in the Tweed Valley. Mc Calman's been told it's Good for all types of 4x I'll check it out. Get back to yooz. We used to be able to hit the local forests but NPWS have shut em all.

McCalmansCrystalvale4wdpark.

Last edited:
Hi Brisbane

Hello, we are from Mount Gravatt. Have a block of dirt and building soon in Greenbank, not soon enough for some. Had the D40 since Dec 09. Only done Moreton once (loved it) and the back of Greenbank in the wet is fun and slippery. Looking to do some northern Aus trip in the future. Just scored a steel winch bar for a real steal. Of course will now need Spotties and a radio to fill up those mounting points. Bash plates are also planned. The sheetmetal original got fully bashed on Moreton.
We have one little bloke (2yrs) and one more soon hopefully.
Cheers everyone.

Last edited:
Be like most other luxury 4wd owners and just stand in the driveway and throw mud at it then tell everyone you went 4wding :sarcastic:

Haha yeah I may aswell. It's all pretty well set up now, and only gets driven around the bloody suburbs! It's spent a week on the beach and has a dent already so I may aswell go and give it a hiding!

haha yeah im the same live in nundah work at coopers plains barely take it off road, been to moreton island and looking to going to fraser this year, morteon was really nice.

yeah, i'm down in riverhills myself, take every chance i can to get out and thrash the nav in the bush or on the beach, and especially in the mud.looking forward to the next outing!

mid-october?

I am keen to do something soon, haven't been able to make the last 2 trips out.... Cooloola(kings bore track) glasshouse.....Mt Mee

just went up spicers gap yesterday arvo after the rain...

was fairly slippery but i made it up in 2wd..

i was amazed that when we reached the top, a hyundai excell made it up there, considering i was sliding around.

i know its not a difficult track at all but for my first venture in the new car, was fun still

Latest posts

Back