Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working also, annual christmas rush to finish everything. Everyone always wants to have the houses/bathrooms done before the families get here.. why they can't start in March instead of October. first early day i've had for weeks

All good al. i know how bad the "must be finished b4 christmas" rush can be. Im still keen to see the 4wd systems lokka in action. But i think im going to get on regardless, with front and real lokkers there will be no stopping the nav (till something breaks)

Sorry bryce I would but on call and also may have to work then a black tie thing on in the arvo. As for the front locker it may be worth a bulk by maybe. We should be able to get 5 people in atleast. I could be one for a start.

Rusty

Sounds like fun but I wont be able to make it. Half way trough the Turbo install so the Nav is out of action. Depending on how much the front lockers are I would be interested.

Pootrol will be fine. Not too fused what day. I've just got some yard work to do that can be done either day

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

What would you prefer Matt? Sat or Sunday. Glasshouse or ripley. Whatever you prefer I'm easy either way

Sunday and ripley. Done.lock it in. Should we say meet up 9am

I'm 50/50 at this stage, would love to come but am going to try sell my outboard this weekend so might have to put up with the usual bullshit waiting for people to look at it etc and go for test rides. Or maybe I wont even get a call and will come 4wding lol.

Might be A mate of mine with a patrol coming along but i dont think he will end up coming

Looks like its just me and you jimmy and hopefully Matt. 9am Sunday Corner of ripley and binnies rd.

ok havnt heard from anyone as a definently coming so looks like its just me and my old man in his triton.
i'll check back later on to see if anyone will be meeting me in the morning.

Sorry mate I am ducking up to Bribie for a quick BBQ lunch on the beach and a swim, and home by lunch to wait for a bloke to look at my outboard, what's the bet he doesnt turn up......

Latest posts

Back