Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you ding the Patrol Matt? Bugger.

I'm eager to go exploring somewhere again, I wouldn't mind doing the Mt Mee forestry run or similar. Chasing a new rear bar at the moment, now that I have matching dings on the back from where the std chrome excuse of a bar folded in and did some damage.:sad:

I am from Holland Park. Would be good to get out with some other Navs more often. Mates and I manage to sneak away to Double Island every coupla months. Plus the yearly Fraser trip. Really want to get out in the bush more but. Anyone doing any trips is the next little while?

I was going to head to kenilworth next weekend but can't find much info on the track and probably not to safe on my own.... What's Mt Mee like Ray.... Have you been before?

Maybe we could stir up Matt or jason and head out. I've got one more week off before I gear back to work and definitely good to use the nav.... It just collects dust at the moment.
I've gotta check out this kenilworth one for a overnighter, apparently there are camp grounds that allow children if the furry kind and 30-100km of track but do not know how intense it is.

I'm always keen for an overnighter Anthony, so we'll have to tee something up. That Dayboro-Mt Mee run is an easy day trip, so it would be a goer at short notice I think.

Righto you lot, who is keen for a day trip this saturday or next one? Somewhere not too far from brisbane, I am on the northside.

Ahhhh Matt! This Sat I have a big cleanup day planned, mowing, cleaning out shed, cleaning deck and BBQ etc, ready for the FOLLOWING Saturday when we are planning a dodgy mechanics day, heh heh love that term.

:sad:

Anyone think they will will be free for a drive this weekend?
Got my rear locker in last week and want a chance to use it. Maybe Glasshouse or ripley.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

I've ordered everything from the UK, just waiting on it to turn up so I can install it all. Done a trial fit of the airbox, just clears the aircon pully, so all should be good.

Good stuff, hope you get the gear soon. I hate waiting for stuff to arrive for mods, it allways takes longer than you want it to. It took then 6 weeks to get my intercooler here from the usa, but the price saving really makes it worth while.

Any other SEQueenslanders keen for a run this weekend?

Latest posts

Back