Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hay guys I will be going up the cape at the same time so should try and meat up I will be in my Nissan not the nav but my 6ltr gu wagon

the list keeps growing
looks like we might have a good group pic at the tip
unofficial muster?

Ive pretty much re-arranged the life for this one... Mrs spat it cause i said we should do this and put the wedding back a bit. So i shut her up by moving the big day later this year. Ill do everything i can to make this trip. Even though ill be doing it as light as possible, ie. no fridge/freezer and dual battery set up. Im sure peolpe have done it before with vac-packed meat in a big esky.

Possible cape york 2013 wedding!

G'day fellow 4x4 lounge lizards!

Do i sense a possible Wedding at the Cape!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Now that would have been the cheapest way to go about it, cause no bastard would have turned up, and we would have had enough navaras around to tie ribbons on...

Lucky Buggers,
Haven't long been back from the tip. August this year. You will have a blast.
It's the CSR for us next August.

Last edited:
Howdy all,
Iv been keepingan eye on the thread and mentioned it to the boss.
After watching a few 4wd action DVDs she's pretty keen to head up. I thought it might've been a non committal "we should" but turns out she's actually keen....!
We'll be driving up from melbs and dotting our way up vistiting family on the way or back.
Need to upgrade the nav a bit but its a great reason to do it ASAP.
Keep you all posted.

G'' day lounge lizards!

9 months and counting! Ye-haw baby, bring it on!

PS, i will take my pills and go to bed now!

Regards,

RLI

I am going up in late may/early june with the Variety Club 4wd Explorer charity run (same as the bash but for 4b's :) ) They plan everything which is mad, but more importantly if you guys are going up only a couple of months later could you be real champs and pick up any shit I break of mine lol!

That would be super!

My daughter is a teacher at Coen so we are heading up end August/September going over to Cape Melville for some fishing and then up to Virilya Point for a bit more fishing and crabbing before heading back to Coen to pick up her car and bring it back before the wet season starts as her contaract finishes at end of 2013.
So may see a procession of Navaras about. I will keep an eye out and take some extra refreshments if we should cross paths just to be social.
WayneD4T

sounds like it going to be an awesome trip.
i mite have to chat to the wife ive metioned itand she is keen the daughter is very keen.
id love to see how the jayco swift goes up there. it what i bought it for.
im in townsville so it not to far for me to go.
if you dont mend another tag along:rock:

Hay guys I will be going up the cape at the same time so should try and meat up I will be in my Nissan not the nav but my 6ltr gu wagon

G'day Case84,

Looking forward to seeing up there!

I will be taking my 4.2 turbo inter cooled GU Patrol wagon up.

Regards,

RLI

I am going up in late may/early june with the Variety Club 4wd Explorer charity run (same as the bash but for 4b's :) ) They plan everything which is mad, but more importantly if you guys are going up only a couple of months later could you be real champs and pick up any shit I break of mine lol!

That would be super!

G'day Wex,

Good onya mate, i you have a great trip!

PS, PM us you address so can return your parts to you!Lol

Regards,

RLI

My daughter is a teacher at Coen so we are heading up end August/September going over to Cape Melville for some fishing and then up to Virilya Point for a bit more fishing and crabbing before heading back to Coen to pick up her car and bring it back before the wet season starts as her contaract finishes at end of 2013.
So may see a procession of Navaras about. I will keep an eye out and take some extra refreshments if we should cross paths just to be social.
WayneD4T

G'day WayneD4T,

Look out for the travelling NAVS!

Regards,

RLI

Latest posts

Back