Cape york august 2013!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed my oil, filters and fan belt yesterday . adjusting front bearings this arvo. Still need to reseal the snorkel and find a bit of my camping and recovery gear its all still boxed up from when I moved house 2 weeks ago.

Also wondering how much money I need. Obviously fuel and food. I think I read you need cash for a ferry, and is there any camping not paid for. Do I need to organize a national park permit or anything?

hey bryce you will need national park permits they expect you to pre book we got reception at archer river road house where we booked chilli beach,you dont need to book anywhere on the tele track and the fairy has eftpos its about 100 but covers your access to the land and camping aswell as fairy ,if you plan on staying in lakefield you will probaby be able to book in cooktown u will get reception

Well less than 2 weeks of work left and im half excited half stressing that ill forgot something important. Everything looks like a bomb hit it around my house because I moved house 2weeks ago.

Yeah I'm stressing and excited at the same time. Just finished making shelves in the back for the fridges. Just got new mtzs as well!

Meeting in port Douglas on the 4th aren't we?

Mounted the shelf I build to replace rear seat to fit the two fridges today. Heaps more room back there now!!

Attachments

• image-2044808931.jpg
    image-2044808931.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-4274610256.jpg
    image-4274610256.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 82
A few of us are booked in on the 3rd, a few are booked in on the 4th. I know I'm on the 3rd, but we best be checking with Jason to make sure.who's supposed to be arriving when.

Well with 7 days to go before i leave home and only 2 days of work left im just a tad excited.
I'll probably roll into port Douglass around 5pm on sat the 3rd. See you all there.

Well I found out today that there's only one group instead of two. So looks like we're all meeting on the 3rd I'm guessing. I was planning on getting there on the 4th. Have you guys been getting emails?

Had a few emails but not many lately. I think the last one was confirming every one is booked in on the 3rd

I am heading up there from Melb on the 31st July We are going to Lawn Hill first and then taken (if its open) creb track Daintree, Its a must if you are up that way. And then Nth to the Cape on the 10th of Aug. Hope to see you there.

made it to airlie beach. visiting the brother in law for a few days then finishing the trip to port douglass.
the ute has been getting 10.7L/100Kms loaded up for the trip with the rooftop tent on.
excited to get all the nissans together on Saturday.

10.7 that's awesome! Just made it to Townsville this morning! 2500ks from cold Ballarat.

Attachments

• image-697818458.jpg
    image-697818458.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Back