D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for one nathan, i can't resist at that price.
I'll transfer the funds tonight.

Got you on the list mate.

-: LIST UPDATE :- inc paid list

The list at the moment is now 19 units

we now have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab

Mike1303 x 1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Pats x1, D22 ZD30 -

Leo d40 x1 , D40

Andrew0 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Raff x1

LuckyPhill x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Shorty4655 x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dorro x1

Dave-D40 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Noodle x1 , D22

Soybean x1 , D22

Last edited:
I have a stupid question - Is there no rear option for the D22 ?
I have just been to 4wd systems website and the fitment list has only a front for the D22 - but it also last updated 2 years ago.

No Not mine.... but i'll take a free one if on offer:biggrin:

nice try mate, but i really cant figure it out at this stage, who is the person that deposited money for the LOKKA with the Last name of -----??

FOUND OUR MYSTERY MAN

Last edited:
Payment has now been received from

Mike1303

andrew0

shorty4655

Dave-D40

LuckyPhill

cheers,
Nath

Last edited:
Once everyone gets their LOKKAs installed i am expecting an influx of videos of them in action!

For all those interested in the deal and for those that are telling mates ect can you just be aware that the deal is only available through this actual group buy and people can not simply go direct to 4WD SYSTEMS they must go through the same process as everyone else has.

We need to do it this way so as it doesnt get messy, its the only reason 4WD SYSTEMS worked out this deal and that is one payment and one freight cost = keeps admin ect low and doesnt involve lots of man hrs as we are doing all the sorting which allows them to pass on the money saved in the office ect onto our deal.

It seems as though we have people from Face Book ect trying to call up and get the deal as a 1 off.

I have no problems with adding them to our list but they will need to join the forum and contact us or me through here.

If you could pass it on for me,

Cheers,
Nath.

Wow word gets around. 4x4earth now FB, I hate FB.
I'd agree Nath if it gets out if hand and becomes too much of an issue well just cap it at 20 and close it off, it's not worth the negative feed back etc i don't think, plus the effort your putting is for no self-gain and will just become more and more work.

yeah mate 100%, i just received an Email from 4WD SYSTEMS asking me if this and that person is involved as they are getting people from all over contacting them, Which he said is fine but he cant give them the deal he work out for us and the MUSTER and he likes the extra coverage but doesnt want the deal to get messy thats all and make things harder then what they should be.

Sounds like it could get messy...Tell em to ring 4WD systems and work out their own deals i say!

They certainly can do that if they want.

Im happy to do it as long as they are a member of our forum and contact me through here before 5pm Friday this week.

If it is getting too hectic, cut it now and concentrate on getting those signed up to pay the cash. Dont turn it into a bigger hassle than it needs to be.

This is why I hate fuccking social media people think they are entitled to everything with no regard for anything. Sorry you now have this problem Nath, with your negotiating skills of late I am sure you will have it sorted quickly.
HJ

I just hate the fact people will join this forum to just get the deal, will never contribute anything and you'll never hear from them again.

I just hate the fact people will join this forum to just get the deal, will never contribute anything and you'll never hear from them again.

ah but once they join and have a look around they may get lost looking at all the awesome info and stick around?

OR we might just want them to get lost and quickly guide them to the door:hahaha:

I keep watch over a few Navara Facebook pages more for my own amusement, common sense it's fast becoming the works most expensive commodity....
One member here has mentioned it on there that I've seen, never thought anything of it to be honest...
My 2 cents are cut the list now. Any more and there a risk the funds won't clear by Monday when you want to order and people will miss out but have paid

Back