D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I think we're all starting to get a bit excited now!!!MIKE
Certainly will be interesting after it has been fitted, and then locking the hubs and seeing what they can do then.
I think most will be very surprised on how much it will transform the four-wheel-drive ability..

GO THE LOKKA NAV'S⚠️

Cheers
Geoff

YEP POCOYO'S V6

We'll be able to follow Nathan right up until he needs to engage 4wd haha!!

I was going to do it over a weekend, but since it's my work truck I'm not going to risk the chance of not finishing it. Will be getting my mechanic to fit.

I maybe depends on installation costs with the diff removed, if it's more then $300 I'll do it myself, this is because where I do all my work is 5 hours drive away. So I'll talk to the guys and see what the cost is, I have another mate as well wanting the same thing.

We'll be able to follow Nathan right up until he needs to engage 4wd haha!!

Hahaha,
Don't give him a big head....

But I think people will be surprised at how they will transform the NAV'S. Sure we have our limitations of course. But I really believe in these LOKKA'S...
THEY ARE TOPS⚠️

The ultimate weapon would be a LOKKA in the front and a E-LOCKER in the rear.
I believe that is the path I may travel.

Cheers
Geoff

YEP POCOYO'S V6

-: LIST UPDATE :- inc paid list

The list at the moment is now 19 units

we now have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40 - COMPLETE PAYMENT RECEIVED - FOR 3 X UNITS

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab - PAYMENT RECIEVED

Mike1303 x 1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Pats x1, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Leo d40 x1 , D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Andrew0 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Raff x1 LN106 Lux - PAYMENT RECEIVED

LuckyPhill x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Shorty4655 x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dorro x1, D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dave-D40 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Noodle x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Soybean x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Last edited:
I have just emailed the order to 4WD SYSTEMS.

10 x D22's Diesel

1 x V6 D22 petrol

7 x D40's

1X LN106 Hilux

I will keep you posted when i hear back from Tom as to when we might expect them to ship the order ect.

I'm getting excited!!
Won't have any excuses to have a crack now! Nice n slow and let the lokka go!

you lockin the wifeys hilux mate?
she is too bloody good with an open diff, she will be unstoppable with a lokka in the old lux

you lockin the wifeys hilux mate?
she is too bloody good with an open diff, she will be unstoppable with a lokka in the old lux

I dont think so mate, the one on the list is for Raff, aka pbk1776 he sold his patrol that he bought after the D22 and could handle no having a 4x4 so bought the Hilux off his relo, it has a V6 in it and with a lokka it will be a great unit

Im keen to fit it myself, it looks like a relatively easy process. Just unsure on the backlash checking, you dont need to do it as if the backlash is excessive it was excessive before the lokka install. Probably good to check it though

lokka backlash

Im keen to fit it myself, it looks like a relatively easy process. Just unsure on the backlash checking, you dont need to do it as if the backlash is excessive it was excessive before the lokka install. Probably good to check it though

I would contact 4wd systems, when I spoke them they commented that there is little issue regarding backlash, but do yourself a favour give them a quick call and either confirm my findings or advise different.
It's always good to have a recheck on information supplied..

Has any one heard from Nathan lately?
Does anyone know if he's booked a last minute cruse for his birthday?!! Hahaha

He won't be far away I don't think.
Hahha Cruise you say, I herd a new front e-locker and full bar work for the Ranger, Wonder where he got the money from. ;) ;) ;).

yeah im here, so when are you guys going to order the Lokka's? has the group buy ended?
good to see a deal like this happening, if i would of known about it sooner i would of got involved.

Latest posts

Back