D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said Friday and im happy to keep it open until then, there are a few members that have sent me PM's that are still deciding so i will stick to the plan of Friday 5PM for deposits and orders, but i will wait until TUESDAY MORNING for all funds to be in my account for transferring to 4WD SYSTEMS with our order.

natthat's quite180 said:
ah but once they join and have a look around they may get lost looking at all the awesome info and stick around?

OR we might just want them to get lost and quickly guide them to the door:hahaha:

Yeah well that's a good point.
Ive been looking on facebook and there is a couple of copycats trying to get the same deal going.
I transferred the funds last night so you should get it soon I'd hope.

So those who got incorrect details and still have their money floating around somewhere miss out i suppose....

So those who got incorrect details and still have their money floating around somewhere miss out i suppose....

No mate not at all, thats why im waiting until tuesday, also it appears as though most peoples money has already bounced back to them.

If you were mucked around by my mistake and are waiting on funds i will make sure you dont miss out.

Im not about to stuff anyone around for my mistake especially as they were one of the first to try and pay in the first place.

Are you In Rastas??
hows the ute going?
you loving the Ultimate Suspension?

Mate i was going to but going to give it a miss, my next mod is a bull bar and winch so ill keep the money for that, with the traction control in mine i can get away with out a lokka most of the time, but when i do get one recon ill go the e-locker.
The utes going great, got few more mods since you saw it last, (rear bar, rock sliders, snorkel, side awning and the lift from ultimate which I'm really happy with and removed the sway bar). I should do a build thread soon.
I had the same issue as you with the canopy and draws so they added a leaf, and the front saged a bit more than expected so they fixed that up also. There after sales service is awesome. Some times wish i went with monster rides front shock for extra height adjustment but i might put a small strut spacer in to get 10-15mm more out of the front.
The range looks awesome, do you ever miss the nav?

Mate i was going to but going to give it a miss, my next mod is a bull bar and winch so ill keep the money for that, with the traction control in mine i can get away with out a lokka most of the time, but when i do get one recon ill go the e-locker.
The utes going great, got few more mods since you saw it last, (rear bar, rock sliders, snorkel, side awning and the lift from ultimate which I'm really happy with and removed the sway bar). I should do a build thread soon.
I had the same issue as you with the canopy and draws so they added a leaf, and the front saged a bit more than expected so they fixed that up also. There after sales service is awesome. Some times wish i went with monster rides front shock for extra height adjustment but i might put a small strut spacer in to get 10-15mm more out of the front.
The range looks awesome, do you ever miss the nav?

Yeah fair point the traction control does work pretty good once you get use to it and yeah for those with the traction control the E-Locker is a great option.

The guys at Ultimate are so easy to deal with and will get the set up right with no fuss and if its not what you want they wont fob you off they always deal with things really well, thats why i keep going back with all my 4x4's

The Ranga is awesome mate, loving the e-locker ect as standard, its a weapon off road and all the features make it a pleasure to drive.
I did love the Nav but im also very happy with this rig and glad i made the change for this one.

Nath wouldn't do that so go easy mate.

All sorted i was just frustrated not angry.

Its understandable mate, no probs at all , i stuffed it up so i know it can be a pain when things like that happen and you have done everything right on your end.

we're all good now with everyones money getting bounced back, so we are back on the road to LOKKA land now

-: LIST UPDATE :- inc paid list

The list at the moment is now 19 units

we now have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40 - COMPLETE PAYMENT RECEIVED - FOR 3 X UNITS

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab - PAYMENT RECIEVED

Mike1303 x 1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Pats x1, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Leo d40 x1 , D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Andrew0 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Raff x1

LuckyPhill x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Shorty4655 x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dorro x1 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dave-D40 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Noodle x1 , D22

Soybean x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Last edited:
Hi mate.
I'm sure I can speak on behalf of many.. thanks for your work, time and patience on doing this for myself and many others..

WELL DONE !!!!!!

Pat S

-: LIST UPDATE :- inc paid list

The list at the moment is now 19 units

we now have ,

onemofo x3 units 2xD22's + 1xD40 - COMPLETE PAYMENT RECEIVED - FOR 3 X UNITS

75GRC x 1 unit , D22 v6

Ben85 x 1 unit , D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

SPALDING x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Eclipsed x 1 unit, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Gbt x 1 unit, D40 King cab - PAYMENT RECIEVED

Mike1303 x 1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Pats x1, D22 ZD30 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Leo d40 x1 , D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Andrew0 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Raff x1

LuckyPhill x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Shorty4655 x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dorro x1 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Dave-D40 x1, D40 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Noodle x1 , D22

Soybean x1 , D22 - PAYMENT RECEIVED -

Awesome. Looks like well make the dead line after all. Wonder if we can get 1 more to make an even 20.

:secret: are we still putting it all on #3 in the 3rd at randwick?
meet ya at gate 2 as planned:fly:

Last edited:
is it just me or am i getting excited to throw the nav at something hard and let the lokka Just drive on through?

No, I think we're all starting to get a bit excited now!!!MIKE
Certainly will be interesting after it has been fitted, and then locking the hubs and seeing what they can do then.
I think most will be very surprised on how much it will transform the four-wheel-drive ability..

GO THE LOKKA NAV'S⚠️

Cheers
Geoff

YEP POCOYO'S V6

Back