D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I am the same, not sure when Ill have time, I can wait. I only got in on the group buy cos I didnt want to miss out on such a good deal that everyone has been raving about haha

Looks like the Lokka's will get to me tomorrow and if i can have my daughter stay home until the courier gets here i will be able to start getting them to you guys asap maybe even tomorrow arvo if i make the PO in time.
for anyone who is picking up or meeting up with me let me know your plans so we can get you rockin.
OneMofo i will have yours ready for you to go so you can get to the mechanics on friday.

Nath - if you coming up to Sydney let me know and I can meet up with you
but if not it will be most likely this Friday Arvo. also can we submit form to you? re: muster

Awesome Nath ill PM you about a pick up time Thursday morning-ish. PBK I can bring yours to sydney if you like and we can arrange an exchange at some point. Let me know what you think.

Courier is on the way guys.

for those that have paid for postages i will try and get yours in the post today.

For those that are picking up you need to let me know when you think you might be able to meet up or pick up.

Cheers.

you working Friday? if yes, I work in North Sydney and I can swing by and pick it up

Sorry mate will be in Penrith Friday most of the day, anytime next week we can organise an exchange. I'll be in Darlinghurst Tuesday through to Friday night if that helps. Il need to know before 8am tomorrow though. Cheers PBK

Whoohoo bring on Lokka.

Everyone that needs their LOKKA posted can you please send me your postal addresses and phone numbers please for me to fill in the post pack correctly ASAP so i can get them in the post.
The sooner i get your info the sooner i can get them to you.

I do have a few postal addresses but no ph numbers,
so to make it easier please re send everything in one new PM

I need,

Name,

address,

ph number

cheers

Everyone that needs their LOKKA posted can you please send me your postal addresses and phone numbers please for me to fill in the post pack correctly ASAP so i can get them in the post.
The sooner i get your info the sooner i can get them to you.

I do have a few postal addresses but no ph numbers,
so to make it easier please re send everything in one new PM

I need,

Name,

address,

ph number

cheers

bump

Latest posts

Back