D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guys the deal is off and i will be refunding everyones cash.

only lying.

They should be getting shipped today, when they will arrive here is another question

Last edited:
Just got in contact with Garry from Nizzbits and a replacement cross spider shaft for the R180a cost about $100 plus postage. However there is no stock in Australia and would have to be ordered from Japan and would take 2-3 weeks. Nissan part number is something like 3842701G00. Does anyone know if anyone who has installed these lokkas has had to replace this cross shaft? I know 180%JOE mentions it, but his seemed in good nick by the photos and he didnt replace his.

Just got in contact with Garry from Nizzbits and a replacement cross spider shaft for the R180a cost about $100 plus postage. However there is no stock in Australia and would have to be ordered from Japan and would take 2-3 weeks. Nissan part number is something like 3842701G00. Does anyone know if anyone who has installed these lokkas has had to replace this cross shaft? I know 180%JOE mentions it, but his seemed in good nick by the photos and he didnt replace his.

Ive never heard of anyone needing to replace it.
Not saying someone wont have to do it, but most front diffs are in good shape due to how much use they actually get especially with the D22 having hubs that can be unlocked.

Ive never heard of anyone needing to replace it.
Not saying someone wont have to do it, but most front diffs are in good shape due to how much use they actually get especially with the D22 having hubs that can be unlocked.

Exactly my thoughts Nath, especially if your front diff is currently in good working order, I see no reason why there would be a problem. Cheers

Exactly my thoughts Nath, especially if your front diff is currently in good working order, I see no reason why there would be a problem. Cheers

you may if you know its copped a flogging, but other wise i cant see it being an issue

Hi guys, I never had to replace the cross spider shaft and I have installed two of these lokkas now. One in mine and in a mates Nav. I think i meant to just inspect for wear and damage but most should be in mint condition. Good luck group buyers, they will be the best mod you buy ;D

There's a reason why there is no stock of the cross spider shafts in australia
they alnost never need replacing

spoke with 4WD SYSTEMS today.
They have sent all but 4 D22 lokka's on Friday with the four missing units to be sent express post later this week.

so which one of you D22 guys doesnt mind waiting a few days longer for their Lokka?

Hmmm I'd love to be able to wait but am booked in for 2 x installs on Friday so am hoping to make that. Depends if you receive them by Thursday if not maybe I can wait.

I can wait a few days.
Not sure when i'll get time to fit it at the moment.

Latest posts

Back