D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys spoke with 4WD SYSTEMS just now and have some awesome news for you guys looking to get in on the LOKKA group buy.

If we get 10 LOKKA's we can get them for $450!!

All money will need to be deposited into my account so it can be accumulated and transferred to them in one fully paid transaction and all LOKKA's will be sent to me for pick up or postage to you.
For those who will be unable to pick up from me you will need to pay a few $$ more to cover postage to your door, as they are quite small in reality and reasonably light it wont be much at all

So who is 100% in??

put your name down in this thread and send me a PM with the details of your Nav, eg 2011 D40 4cy or 2009 D22 ect

If we end up with more then 10 we can see if we can do anything extra from there, but you wont get one of these for this price anywhere else, $450 is a bloody bargain.

==

4wd systems lokka group buy

This was started in the D22 section but is now available to all Navara's D22 or D40 and i think D21's

(except for the V6 diesels, we are looking for a donor diff for 4WD SYSTEMS so they can start producing one to suit those models)

Ok guys spoke with 4WD SYSTEMS just now and have some awesome news for you guys looking to get in on the LOKKA group buy.

If we get 10 LOKKA's we can get them for $450 each!!

All money will need to be deposited into my account so it can be accumulated and transferred to them in one fully paid transaction and all LOKKA's will be sent to me for pick up or postage to you.
For those who will be unable to pick up from me you will need to pay a few $$ more to cover postage to your door, as they are quite small in reality and reasonably light it wont be much at all

So who is 100% in??

put your name down in this thread and send me a PM with the details of your Nav, eg 2011 D40 4cy or 2009 D22 ect

If we end up with more then 10 we can see if we can do anything extra from there, but you wont get one of these for this price anywhere else, $450 is a bloody bargain.

==

2008/2013 Front Auto Diff Lokka.

I'm in 100% for 3 with the possibility for more I'll send a PM as we discussed earlier.

BTW thanks for the effort Nath you really came through well done.

Cheers Steve.

Last edited:
It will depend on how long it takes to get all ten sold,
if there is still interest when we hit 10 units i will keep it going until it slows down, but we will want to get going as fast as possible for the guys that are ready and want one now i guess.

Fark I feel like I should get one as I may need it in the future and getting in on the group buy saving seems like the way to go. My main concern is, has anybody with these mechanical lokkas noticed any down sides to installing them? Like is the steering so severely changed from normal 4x4? And I take it there is no detriment to using a mechanical lokka in the sand or on the beach, it just means you arent making any real benefits compared to normal which I dont mind? There seems to be differing opinions from the research I have done.

Will I still be able to drive in soft sand with the same ability with or without a lokka?

With the power steering you really wont have any probs with any extra weight on the wheel.

I dont see why it would be bad in the sand at all, if anything it will only mean you are getting drive from both front wheels instead of one.

If ever you need the LOKKA to only be on one wheel just unlock one hub and away you g, a mate of mine has been running these LOKKA's in his solid axle hiluxs for years and he does it when ever he is in a really tight tree lined section that requires max turning circle and he has never had an issue.

Also Nevyn has had his in for a long time and lives near the coast, from his post earlier he said he had no probs on sand.

Last edited:
2008/2013 Front Auto Diff Lokka.

I personally don't see a down side to having one.
Iv spoken to Nev in the past about his and he has nothing bad to say about them and iv seen what he does with his ute.
If in doubt check out 180%JOE post about sticking a auto Lokka in a D22 those guy write about doing several thousand Ks with one in and have no issue with them.

Last edited:
I personally don't see a down side to having one. Iv spoken to Nev in the past about his and he has nothing bad to say about them and iv seen what he does with his ute. If in doubt check out 180%JOE post about sticking a auto Lokka in a D22 those guy write about doing several thousand Ks with one in and have no issue with them.

Completely agree ONEMOFO

4 years no problems is a long time as 180%Joe
Has stated and I 100% agree with that

And like I said I have had one in my previous 4x4 and I had no dramas whatsoever.

Cheers
Geoff

"GO THE V6's''

so we have 5 conformations.

we are half way to the target.

who else want in? John? Mitch? Mike?
you wont regret putting a locker in fella, you can just crawl up anything in your path and for the week centre of the D40 get removed and replaced with a tuff LOKKA and you can slow down and save the CV's while doing stuff you couldnt before.

I think Ben85 was keen as the price is right. He may jump on once he see`s the updates.

Oh and HJ having a Lokka there would have made it too easy!! Haha well maybe not TOO easy but quite a lot easier.

Latest posts

Back