D40&D22 auto Lokka group buy **DEAL NOW CLOSED**

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do we ask the gods if they will magically move it out of the D22 section? it is available to all Navara's??

Just have to wait for word to get around I have little doubt we will get the required numbers in no time. Move it into what ever area is needed, thank you powers to be who ever you are.;)
Awesome Ben, I figured you would like the idea of loking that blue beast of yours.

i want to put my name down....

but i don't see why when im going to be walking away form the muster with one??

Nathan

I'm looking ATM at locker's for the front, so I could be real interested, and a group day for install makes it sound even better.. can or could they be sent direct to the home address if not, I will work out postage from you to Brisbane

Keep us posted.. and thanks

Pat S

Last edited:
i want to put my name down....

but i don't see why when im going to be walking away form the muster with one??

mmmmmm good point, maybe if you do win it you can use the voucher for the rear and the D40 will be a fully locked weapon!!

Folks..

could we get an idea what sort of $$ we may be talking, I'm looking ATM at locker's for the front, so I could be real interested, and a group day for install makes it sound even better..
Keep me posted.. and thanks

Pat S

Price was posted earlier Pat, $450 pick up from me or i will post to you for a few $ extra.

RRP is $585

Page 3 of this thread for the full details.

==

Last edited:
Price was posted earlier Pat, $450 pick up from me or i will post to you for a few $ extra.

RRP is $585

Page 3 of this thread for the full details.

==
Thanks this is what happens when you don't read the whole thread :sorry3:
so post duly changed..
most definaaatly interested,,
as said keep us posted as info gets to you.. and thanks again

Thanks this is what happens when you don't read the whole thread :sorry3:
so post duly changed..
most definaaatly interested,,
as said keep us posted as info gets to you.. and thanks again

No probs Pat, but the details are in, once we hit 10 units i will let everyone know that is a definite and who has sent me a PM with the info on their Nav model engine ect i will send a pm back with my account details. then once we have all the money in i will transfer it to 4WD SYSTEMS accounts as payment needs to be done in one complete transaction.
As soon as i have them people can pick them up or i will post out, cost for post will depend on what area and state they are going to.

So let me know as soon as you are 100% sure and i will add you to the official buy list.

Cheers,
Nath

For anyone that can get to Narellan Opposite Lock we MAY be able to work out a group install day at their workshop? maybe you guys all throw in to hire the workshop, hoist ect for a day and get a production line going, you may need to have one of their mechanics on hand for the shops sake.

Then a group can help pull down a front end while some one is doing the centres maybe the mechanic and then others can be putting the front ends back together again??

For anyone that can get to Narellan Opposite Lock we MAY be able to work out a group install day at their workshop? maybe you guys all throw in to hire the workshop, hoist ect for a day and get a production line going, you may need to have one of their mechanics on hand for the shops sake.

Then a group can help pull down a front end while some one is doing the centres maybe the mechanic and then others can be putting the front ends back together again??

Id be in for that Nath, not a big job really especially with many hands. Alternatively when you chat with them next can you get a price on a single install.
Increasing the numbers maybe an option the way the numbers are rising, we only need three more people. How good would a twin Auto Lokked Navara be?? I always intended to twin lock it but wanted the ability to turn the rear off when I choose too.

Last edited:
Thanks Ben, i forgot i started another thread before the title was changed on the original thread which can be seen HERE

for anyone interested if you grab the latest copy of 4WD action ( no.220) theres a write up on lockers

I may be interested in on of these for the front of the D40.

Anyone have a rough idea on a price to get one installed. I assume a dedicated gearbox and diff repair shop is the place to go or maybe a dedicated 4wd shop.

Back