Dom's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures will be up tomorrow after work. It looks weird with the original navara wheels on it. Getting 33's, 34's or 35's on it when I find the right ones.

Well my bar is still off from when i bent it so that wasn't a problem. Getting a custom steel one made up soon for it.

Alright. So I've sold my rims and tyres so now in waiting to see if I should fit 33s 34s or 35s. With a big offset and having a tyre width of 12.5

Anyway, here is a picture of the 3 inch Calmini kit with 2 inch body.

image-2291985497.jpg

that loooks so good. let me know how the shocks and that go as id be interested to see how they are. and once you get some boots to fill the guards, itll look so epic

Suspension is heaps better. Can't really compare it to anything else because my old stock springs were in disgusting shape. It's a lot stiffer and rides pretty well.

Getting new rubber tomorrow hopefully. 33 inch km2s or the bighorns. Still haven't completely decided yet.

Anyway here is a before and after shot.

image-194071743.jpg

Its Getting there mate, it will look the goods with some bar work and the 3's.
Keep the pics coming.

Thanks nathan. All custom bar work is going to be done within the next couple of months.

It's not too rigid. Will get better and better as the shocks set in.

Another update guys. It's all happening at the moment.

Getting a set of 33 12.5 15's bighorns on tomorrow morning. Tried the 15s on over the front and everything fits. Looks the goods as well with them on. Will post a picture up when they go on

Good looking ute you have there mate. Everytime i think against a body lift, i see pics like this and then its going in again haha.

Damon dom the D22 is looking very nice indeed. looking forward to seeing pictures of the new tires coz their exactly what I'm putting on mine.

just out of curiousity could you give me the dimensions of ground to top of your car. eg from ground to top of back door. and then ground to top of drivers door......i have a 4inch lift in mine and yours looks more than a inch higher than mine. and i have 32s on.
cheers

Yeah for sure. Ground to back door roof is 1800mm or 5'11 and ground to top front door is 1780mn or 5'10 about.

33's are on and looking good. Attached are some flex shots. I'll clean it soon and put a half decent shot up on here.

Rear can still get heaps more flex as well

image-4086572160.jpg

image-2528176750.jpg

image-4249669059.jpg

Attachments

• image-1901587830.jpg
    image-1901587830.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 236
That will look awsome when the bar is back on set of sliders to hide the chassis rails and that will be awsome

They fit in nicely with the lift now.
Have to do a little guard cutting as it scraps on lock if I hit a bump. Not much has to be removed though

Latest posts

Back