Glasshouse Wed 4th Jan - Who's coming?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I'm in.

But only for a few hours! I've still got a billion things to do, so I'd like to be back home by 1pm, or near enough to.

And if possible, I'll be avoiding mud puddles, I'm missing the very first bash plate off the front bar, so the TJM plate will most likely act like a shovel. And it leaves the bottom of the radiator a bit exposed.

Well, thanks guys for letting the little zook come out with u guys. It was also good to meet some of u guys and put faces to forum names too.....
Today was a great day out and it was good to see how the Navaras perform offroad. It just re-affirmed that I'll continue towards eventually getting one.... even though I don't really plan any Hardcore offroading.....

I hope u guys enjoyed some of the tracks that I took u on and look forward to next time.....

Pics can be seen here: GH Navara Forum Run

Map of where we went:
NavaraGHouting.jpg

Oh Yeah..... let us know if the motorbike that was found comes alive :rock:

I decided to do the right thing and ring the copshop and check the vin to see if it was stolen, they checked and it wasn't reported as stolen so that's good. I don't hold a great deal of hope for its resurrection but I'll keep you guys informed!

Just a cheap Chinese 110cc dirt bike. So
Wine had trashed it an dumped it. Still needs clutch and brake levers, and a muffler. It is pretty loud!

Latest posts

Back