Muslim protest!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard about that. Kind of funny how a minority bunch who can be labeled by race get thumped down our throats because they cause trouble yet a bunch of drunken f/wits barely get mentioned. Guess that just goes to show that a bunch of drunken wankers causing trouble is no longer an unacceptable minority group.

No political mileage maybe?

(Damn we need a cynical bastard button)!

Yeah but that shows the ineptitude of the media who can't publish decent stories to save themselves. All they needed to do was photoshop the party goers onto a Sydney CBD location and they could either merge the two stories or enhance either one. With some of the shit that gets printed which people believe blindly because it was on a paper it wouldn't take much to past muster.

None of those party goers gave little kiids signs threatening to behead anyone and they themselves didnt walk around saying they love a farkin terrorist who has declared war on western society..

Boat in and fly them out.

Give them a parachute and them out of the plane.

I dont claim to be a Do Gooder, so call me a asshole if you wish.

Thanks, but I am not a spineless prick like these Do Gooders who wanna sell us all out.

Well to be honest I didn't even wish to call you an asshole but I thought you'd feel better having it come from a mate :big_smile:

says it all

408822_428184407239051_1432717009_n_zpsa5a97f6d.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, I hope no one is planning to picnic in the CBD this weekend. They jumped on one just up the road who was trying to organise a counter event.

So true blue Aussie,

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

I proudly wear our flag when I travel overseas and we as Australians are recognised in many many places. We are who we are because of where our fathers and their fathers and their fathers came from and what they fought for
I dont care who comes here or what they believe in.
But I want my kids to grow up knowing the same Australia that we are all very proud of.
We celebrate Christmas and Easter in our schools and we accept others into OUR society. We do not want to become part of some other countries problems.
It would be different if it was one religion causing the issues. But this is a fringe of a religion that in some cases is not even accepted in these peoples home countries.
If you dont like OUR Australia then dont expect us to change for you.
Either you accept our ways as your own or leave.

In the fairness though Christianity came through their most violent, sodomistic, homophobic periods 2000 years ago, the other religions are just catching up.

2,000 years? It was only 500-odd years ago that the earth was still flat and Copernicus was a heretic (sun-central theory).

Try it yourself. Next time a religious nut comes to your door, tell them the earth isn't really flat.

Every religion has its cross to bear (deliberate pun).

Latest posts

Back