Osama bin eating lead is dead.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he really dead? Or is this a political stunt to pump up the polls for Obama?

I hope he is dead. But I am concerned about the level of retaliation that will come.

I bet tickets to Pakistan are cheap this week!

I wouldn't imagine they could make this up. If they were to claim he was dead then he pops up on some youtube rant. US Governement would lose what little creditability they have lef....... hang on you may be on to something, can't lose what you don't have.

Of course it's true TMZ are reporting that it happened and how unfair it is that Obama didn't share the info with Oprah when he did an interview with her last week.

No one lies to Oprah!

Just seems strange to me that Sadam was caught and hung.

Yet they just killed Osama.

i heard Chuck Norris and Osama Bin Dumpedatsea were sharing a drink with straws and thier beards collided. Osama Bin Doubletapped was instantly killed as his beard was inferior to Chuck's. So you see it was all an accident and the US is taking the credit.

Elton John has been asked to play at Osama Bin Laden's funeral.

He is going to play Sandals in the Bin.

A text I got yesterday.

Wont take long for the conspiracy theorists to come out, don tin foil hats.

Seriously, 911 was an inside job, Osama isn't dead. If it was just a massive put on wouldn't he come on TV holding a copy of todays newspaper announcing his death?

Just seems strange to me that Sadam was caught and hung.

Yet they just killed Osama.

Sadam surrendered, plus they pulled him out of a hole in the ground. Osama wouldn't surrender, no 5 year trial to worry about either!

226006_221200211239042_100000471942617_958912_637762_n.jpg

Lol, apparently the seal team assasinated him, ran facial recognition and confirmed DNA all within 24 hours before dropping him in the drink. Shame our cops can't work that fast

I am amazed at the Americans doing exactly what they gave bagged out so many nations for.... Party's in the street.... Burning of imation bin lardens... Don't get me wrong, I think it is good they got him... They new he was there since august last year so about time but he is just a spokesmen or a face for people to put to this war.... Who do they go after now?

I'm sure there are plenty of other grubby little scumbags like him who need a bullet

Can we send the Victorian Police into the maximum security prison's to shoot some scum bags ?

Can we send the Victorian Police into the maximum security prison's to shoot some scum bags ?

pull a knife on somebody with a gun pretty obvious outcome. But the bleeding hearts come out crying shame shame shame. Shame the dickhead with the knife was even born

I really love the DNA tests done within 24 hours. They must have sent the samples to the lab by rocket and everyone was on standby. Normally it takes months.

The yanks might as well party, but it will do SFa to revive their economy.

Back