Osama bin eating lead is dead.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

US President Barack Obama has announced that they have killed Osama Bin Laden nearly ten years after September 11.
"Tonight I can report to the America People and the world the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden."

Bin Laden was killed in a mansion outside the capital of Islamabad nearly 10 years after the September 11 terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon killed more than 3000 people.

Mr Obama said last August he was briefed on a report about the location of Bin Laden, hiding within a compound deep within Pakistan and last week authorised the assault on the compound.

The attack was carried out by a small team of Americans on Sunday (US time).

After a firefight they killed Bin Laden and took custody of his body.

"The death of Bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's efforts to defeat al-Qaeda," the President said.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There is no doubt that al-Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us.

"We must and will remain vigilant at home and abroad."

President Obama reaffirmed that the US was not at war with Islam.

"I've made clear just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11 that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a muslim leader, he was mass murderer of Muslims."

"So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity."

President Obama said the United States people understood the cost of war, but would not stand by if threatened.

"As a country we will never tolerate our security being threatened nor stand idly by when our people have been killed," he said.

"We will be relentless in defence of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are.

"And on nights like this one we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al Qaeda terror, justice has been done."

Hundreds of people have converged outside the White House, cheering and chanting "USA USA", and singing the national anthem.

I am sure there wont be many people who miss this !@#$%^&

I heard about this news a few hours ago and I couldn't make up my mind which I was suppose to care the most about they yanks gloating that they finally got this dweeb or Obama saying he's going to produce his birth video for all to see he really was born in the US.

I wish I got to put a slug in that prick.

It's great to see some good news for the US, they've had a pretty rotten decade since 9/11. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come and they can get back on track. A lot of people put shit on the yanks and think they're arrogant etc, but after going there for a month, I found them to be the most friendly, helpful people and would gladly help them out if or when they needed it. I loved New York City and the people there are great, it's the most amazing city I have ever been to, and the fact that some gutless excuses for human beings attacked them made me so mad. The people of NYC are still deeply cut by the attacks even 10 years on, it's still a sore wound, hopefully this can help them move on.

I hope they gave him some serious pain before he died.

They should of set fire to the house. Using oil so he cooked slowly.

The aviation fuel in the twin towers done alot of damage. Make the prick suffer.

A lot of people put shit on the yanks and think they're arrogant etc, but after going there for a month, I found them to be the most friendly, helpful people and would gladly help them out if or when they needed it. I loved New York City and the people there are great, it's the most amazing city I have ever been to, and the fact that some gutless excuses for human beings attacked them made me so mad. The people of NYC are still deeply cut by the attacks even 10 years on, it's still a sore wound, hopefully this can help them move on.

+1, it was worth a second visit, they're really big on community and freedoms, come back here and it seems like nobody cares about anything. Australians seem to know more about the world and less about their own neighbourhood.

i only wonder what repocutions this leads to. im sure the al-Qaeda wont just let this defeat them.

Yanks need something to crow about whilst their country is going down the sbend. God Bless America! And the Wall Street Wankers that put them there.

Somehow i don't think celebrating in the streets and partying in front of the white house sends the right message. Just makes them a bigger target ( my opinion only)

Disclaimer: for the Homeland Security and CIA wankers trawling the internet, i'm not a terrorist. I don't wish any harm to befall the USA. But i don't believe your arrogance is your greatest weakness

In other news, Chuck Norris returns from vacationing in Pakistan...
!

Nah stallone will take credit in rambo 331 part 2:sarcastic:

personally i am glad hes finished with but i do disagree with obama gloating like the rich kid with the big lolly pop

I'm sure it won't be the end of Al Qae'ida, but hopefully it will put them in disarray for a few months. Will be a golden opportunity for the coalition in Afghanistan/Iraq to be doing a thorough offensive to clean out these scum sucking low lifes.

I like the way Obama decided that instead of just bombing the place and not having the body to show off he risked more lives of soldiers and made them go in and get the guy so he could prove to the world they had him. If they can DNA test bomb sites and tell who died there they could have done the same for Osama, but instead they wanted the world to see their might and power by showing them the prize. I just hope the guy who's bullet killed him gets the $456,576,674,985,586,888.99 reward they offered up instead of it going back to the government coffers.

It's also good to see little Johnnie Howard back on tv this morning telling the country just how much this means to the world and to Australians.

The biggest thing that struck me about all this was that he tried to hide behind his missus. What a gutless bastard.

I heard it was the ex-wife or possibly the mother-in-law.

All this was only possible because the playstation network is down. People went and did proper black ops instead of playing call of duty

Cool so Obama was responsible for one of the biggest network hacks/crashes in recent times and he did it all to hide his hunt for the nasty man. Way to go, if Billy had tried that many years ago we wouldn't have iPads.

Another dead terrorist who dies of lead poisoning:rock: Great to see. I'm just disappointed i didn't get to pull the trigger.

I see the raid was a standard US special Forces operation. 1 helicopter lost to "mechanical failure" which the crew then blew up. Yeah right.

Back