Osama bin eating lead is dead.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One that i received today.

In the wake of Bin Laden's death, Muslims have gone on a rampage in Bankstown killing anyone who's Australian. Police fear the death toll could be as high as 2.

Elton John has been asked to play at Bin Laden's funeral. He is going to play sandals in the bin.

Love this one

Attachments

• Binladen.JPG
    Binladen.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 42
I heard c9 news this evening apologising for showing a pic of Osama dead on Monday nights news because it wasn't actually Osama and the US weren't going to release his picture, good too see yet another Australian media outlet is up with the news they are reporting.

dont wory about it mate,the yanks dont even know what the true story is lol think its on its 5th version now!
on bbc1 question time we had the liberal lefties saying how horrible it was to kill him,poor luvvie was unarmed blah blah lol whatd they exspect to knock door and ask him if he wouldnt mind slipping cuffs on and jumping on board the chopper to guatanamo,theres a good chap lol

Yeah I don't know what's worse, the media's piss poor reporting full of half truths and lies (which isn't just on this topic) or the yanks constant ability to have half a dozen stories on every topic.

What do Kate Middleton and Osama Bin Laden have in common?

Last Sunday they both had their back doors smashed in and took a shot in the face by a man in uniform.

Latest posts

Back