Osama bin eating lead is dead.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep they got him in a country england just gave billions in aid to lol,bet theres a few mutterings goin on,i alwasys thought hed be hiding in the us next door to some top cia dude lol

I really love the DNA tests done within 24 hours. They must have sent the samples to the lab by rocket and everyone was on standby. Normally it takes months.

these are the small details that lead to conspiracy theories.

The truth is that the Navy Seal didn't get to shoot him. Just before they breeched the room a bright flash was seen and then the room was empty. Everybody lost an 1 hour of time. Bright lights were seen zipping across the sky and now all those Navy Seals walk with a slightly wider gate and a loss of innocence on thier faces

The truth is that the Navy Seal didn't get to shoot him. Just before they breeched the room a bright flash was seen and then the room was empty. Everybody lost an 1 hour of time. Bright lights were seen zipping across the sky and now all those Navy Seals walk with a slightly wider gate and a loss of innocence on thier faces

So you're now saying Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones lead the attack with their bright "forget everything that happened" lights?

shhhhh! turns out the CIA can't find shit. I used a well known excape tactice. Raun away to the most obvious place, home.... It worked.. Should be good here for another 10 years

pull a knife on somebody with a gun pretty obvious outcome. But the bleeding hearts come out crying shame shame shame. Shame the dickhead with the knife was even born

No complaints from me.

I just wish the police would shoot more !@#$%^&*

Osama's last facebook status:

osabama.png

A couple from facebook that my kids have read out tonight:

Osama Bin Laden: coming soon to a beach near you.

We've found Osama, now where the fuck is Wally?

Another new one:

Who lives in a turban under the sea? Osama Bin Laden

If you have kids who watch Spongebob you'll understand this.

Mitch

The US obviously got sick of sending fake pizza boys and couriers to the door.... Spose forced entry works =)

When the US killed Osama Bin Laden, they accidently killed his son aswell, this puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "TAKING THE BINS OUT"

There was once an old man called Osama who caused the Yanks some drama, they shot the !@#$ dead and thats what they call !@#$%^& karma.

What is the difference between a low sperm count and Osama Bin Laden ?
One is dead in dads bag and the other is dead in Baghdad.

A cafe in Pakistan has a new coffee special !
Osama Bin Latte.....it has a fluffy white head with 2 shots that'll really blow your head off.

Latest posts

Back