Muslim protest!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errr Tony you might want to check your facts about who thought the earth was flat. Try reading Job to see what Christians believe. FWIW I have a healthy interest in Christian Apologetics.

Errr Tony you might want to check your facts about who thought the earth was flat. Try reading Job to see what Christians believe. FWIW I have a healthy interest in Christian Apologetics.

Boobies

I just love them

Attachments

• image-4203041951.jpg
    image-4203041951.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 31
It was Galileo that the sciencey nuts like to trot out as the church being anti science. When the reality of the matter was Galileo ignored a Papel decree to stop being an arrogant asshole. Can get hold of the study/essays if anyone is interested.
Just saying! :)

I thought everyone thought the earth was flat, but Copernicus is definitely the guy with the sol-central theory.

The biggest shame is we can't go back and thank Gallileo (and Da Vinci, and Copernicus) and tell him he was right, that his struggle was worth it after all.

Yeah Copernicus' theory, but Galileo who proved it. Nothing heretical about any of it tho, only an attitude problem and control issues with the said parties concerned. At the time it was the other scientist/academics who had their noses out of joint and got the church involved in the first place.

It's taken 2 generations for all the bullshit to settle down for European races that migrated here, and they now embrace the Aussie life!
In this day and age you would think this bullshite would end.
If you don't like it here, go bury and stone your guilty till proven innocent wife to death!
There should be 1 rule for everyone!

Back