My D40 aka glen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment I have got issues with alot of camber in the front, gotta adjust the lca bushes and should get it all the way back to normal, and the toe is way off so gotta adjust that too.

Once I get it all adjusted ill post some pics and to you how it rides

For the record I removed the sway bar too.

righto thanks scotty and cambo, must be the difference between thai and Spanish built cause mine all the way out only just cleared the coil hat, cut the shit out of it this morn and had to take it nearly all the way back to the coil spacer to get any clearance. all good now though, cant wait to see your ute with the 2 inch spring lift!

Rough measurements is 660mm from middle of hub to gaurds in front and 700 rear

Anyone no what the stock figures are?

Average figures by the looks is 510mm at the front and 540mm at the rear.

That's 150mm lift in the front and 160mm in the rear

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a rough 6" lift? Or am I missing something. Might have to drop the front down a bit if I cat get the camber right though...

Nah not yet I'm happy with how the pipe sounds I didn't want it loud just wanted to hear the turbo and that is what I got.

righto think I might do the same. couldn't imagine you wont be able to get your camber right after an alignment, they brought mine back to good even with the standard UCA's and that's was with 2 inch spring and 35mm spacers.

Yeah and no dropped diff...

Spanish matey

Mines a far wack out, Id say 5 degrees positive camber

mines thai built wish it was spannish. yeah my camber bullshit ridiculous I can believe they got it back good. the tops of the tyres were stickin outside the guards

Yep thai here also.I'm at 4'lift and alignment is perfect. Uca are set in the middle.not much clearance to the coil bucket but enough.

Here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 154
First pic the camber wasn't sorted, camber is close to perfect now. Drives ****ing awsome. Aligned everything myself and it drives like when it was new so no I'm not getting a wheel alignment. Yeah lol the f6 just puts it into perspective.

On another note might put my new snorkel on tomorrow

Latest posts

Back